Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Scared, What to do?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:20 AM
  • 3 Replies

Let me give a little background.  We have two amazing kids when I was pregnant with my first I was pregnant with twins and we lost our sons twin, then we used fertility meds to get pregnant with our second, and then we were pregnant again and we miscarried.  So, needless to say when i get pregnant I'm considered high risk and I'm scared!  

So, here I am, we were going to go and get on birth control next month (well tech this month) because we had decided this emotional roller coaster was just too much.  Well, here I am shot on counter and my period hasn't started.  I'm just a couple days last, I tested and got a negative.  

I PRAY were pregnant but I'm tired of the coaster we are on and i'm scared to m/c again.  so here are my symptoms. 

*Oily film on pee??? Is this normal???
*Achy cramps (not true 'period' cramps) for over a week
*breast are NOT sore, sensative but not achey
*bloated
*couple days late
*can't get full eating ALL ALL ALL the time
* negative pg test ($S brand)

What does anyone think?  I only have two more tests left and I don't want to waste them.  I took my last test on Friday (took in the afternoon) 

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mem82
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:23 AM

I would go to your doctor and get a blood test and my your prostogene(sp?) checked. Good luck!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:18 PM

I would maybe go and get a blood test done--I agree, with mem.  You could be pregnant or your hormones can be playing around with you too.  Good luck momma.  And, I am so sorry for your losses. (hugs)

TTC2Long
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:20 PM
I would test in the morning with first morning urine. Some women are pregnant but don't get a positive test for a while. GL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)