Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it ok

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:18 AM
  • 12 Replies
For my bf(I'm pregnant with his 1st) to flirt with girls online? I'm so sick of it this one girl tried saying she was his boo n all that.I dnt trust him now n it was my luck I got pregnant then figured it all out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
robibuni
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Is it okay?! Well what do you think?

lezgirl0109
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:20 AM

thats cheating. do it on your own!

Katie44
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:23 AM
Its a form of cheating. If he wants to be with u he will stop flirting with those girls and man up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Amber on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

That's something only you can answer.

But the obvious answer is hell no.

SaraSnider
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Ya I don't think its ok but he says its flirting nothing more n he sees no wrong and he gets mad that I say shit bout it, I'm not putting up with a another cheater I spent a year and half with one but not this time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kris0921
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Get even, and see if he says the same thing! Flirt with some guys I know its wrong but make him realize there are other guys out there that will treat you better!

Quoting SaraSnider:

Ya I don't think its ok but he says its flirting nothing more n he sees no wrong and he gets mad that I say shit bout it, I'm not putting up with a another cheater I spent a year and half with one but not this time

KeraRicelle
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Im not siding with him, but are these friends of his like friends before you and not friends like only online. Like does he see these girls out at other friends houses or at a bar or do they come over his place? why i ask is i no my df flirts with his friends but its really all in good fun i do with some of his guy friends. If that isnt the case then i be asking what hes doing not just online but when your not around. You said you were with a cheater befor so you no what your looking for but if hes someone you cant trust then im sorry to say theres no hope for you guys. Tell him theres the door and do this on your own. You can do it without him. You dont need any more stress then what you already have with baby. I found out a yr later that my husband at the time cheated on my with my 18yr old COUSIN she was like my best friend. you no the signs to look for go with what your head says not your heart. GL hun

proudmommy690
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:35 PM
i agree!

theres no way i'd be ok with that.

Quoting Katie44:

Its a form of cheating. If he wants to be with u he will stop flirting with those girls and man up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyIsMyName90
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Ask him how he'd feel if the tables were turned and it were you flirting? Surely he wouldn't go for that, so therefore he shouldn't be doing it to you, either!

Quoting SaraSnider:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SaraSnider
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:04 PM
He got jealous when an old friend commented on a status of mine asking what was wrong and if I still had his number so I no he would really flip of a guy was callin me boo on there

Quoting MommyIsMyName90:

Ask him how he'd feel if the tables were turned and it were you flirting? Surely he wouldn't go for that, so therefore he shouldn't be doing it to you, either!

Quoting SaraSnider:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)