Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How healthy are you....

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:23 AM
  • 11 Replies

How healthy are you trying to be during pregnancy? All organic? No soda or coffee? only healthy food? 

Well....?

welcome spring.gifgay pride ribbonlesbiansgardeningironingwashing dishesdoing laundrypurple ribbon

Owner~ Sarcoidosis Mommies        

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilmama8408
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:25 AM
No caffeine since my first positive november 8th :) I try to eat healthy as possible all year round but I miss coke and coffee
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Amber on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:33 AM

I follow a low-carb diet, since I'm type 2 diabetic.

MommyIsMyName90
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:04 PM
No caffeine here. Just water and milk. I try to avoid fast food and cook healthy home made meals--but occasionally I give in :).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yankee1215
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:30 PM
No caffeine and trying to avoid soda too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilSarahgirl
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:34 PM
No caffeine for now. At least till after the first trimester. I'm trying to eat healthy but for now, I just eat whatever doesn't make me naseous.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LindsayM3
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:04 PM

I could lie and say I am doing everything right, but I am only human! I have cut out caffiene and quit smoking, but if I am craving pizza I am gonna have a slice of pizza! lol! I do try to make sure at least one meal a day is healthy, but I am not going to deprive myself.  20 weeks, and I have gained 8lbs, so I guess I am doing something right! lol!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

mommamottz
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:07 PM
I allow myself one or two cups of black tea with milk a day, I get migraines as is and I wasn't about to go through caffeine withdrawls on top of pregnancy symptoms! =P other than that I eat a pretty healthy diet, obviously no drinking or smoking.
schultzal
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:18 PM

I've been making healthier choices for a few months, trying to prepare for this. I haven't cut out anything, but I have cut way back on coffee, soda, sweets, etc. I was never big on soda or sweets anyway.

Yesterday I felt nauseous, and the only thing that helped was Coke. :-/

lillucky8
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:30 PM
I try to be healthy, i do have some caffeine but very little to no soda, usually only tea, and no lunchmeat, and i try to eat more veggies n fruits
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pacificamom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:34 PM

this is my fourth pregnancy and I do what I always do--listen to my body and respond

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)