Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cant stand this any longer

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:41 AM
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this

Advice and suggestions please!

This kid needs to come out. She has done been stubborn long enough.

Hubs is cutting up a pineapple for me right now and ive got spicey food.

Guess whos hub is going to be rubbing all the accupressure spots that are supposed to help baby get in proper alignment. We have gone from breech to sunny side up to sitting just slightly face toward my hip and posterior. She is hating me so much since I would have had her friday when all this really got going (2-3 min apart contractions) if she was just positioned well enough.

Not even the tylenol 3 can touch these contractions now and I lost another massive amount of my plug.

I even took my ambien last night and get this I still couldnt sleep.

so 3 days of at most 3 min apart contractions and I am soooo done.

I wouldnt be doing any of this stuff to try to ehlp her along if i wasnt dilating on my own which i am just only 1cm per 9-12 hours.

OH and hubs doesnt know it yet but he will be doing the deed with me if he wants to or not! this will happen

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Crystal2783
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:21 PM
Maybe doing he deed will help! Hopefully she will come soon!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shavona2012
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:25 PM
I ate a whole pack of chocolate covered espresso beans from Starbucks and baby must have been to hyper to stay in because he was born that night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sapphiresparkle
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:31 PM

They say to walk to help the baby come.

mem82
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Have you tried getting on your hands and knees and rocking? Or hands and feet, like a bridge? That might help position the baby better.

Good luck!

armybratmom612
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Quoting mem82:

Have you tried getting on your hands and knees and rocking? Or hands and feet, like a bridge? That might help position the baby better.

Good luck!

walking, rocking on my ball, hands and knees, pelvic tilts, squats

I ate half the pineapple because it always ramps up my contractions and normally within 12 hours I am at 5cm from 2cm so I figure it would help get me to 6cm since im at 3cm. I can feel her rubbing on my hip bone like she is stuck and just cant get in the position she needs. this is just plain torture

AliciaOlson
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:43 PM
Just make plans, thats what I did & out he came. Have you tried bouncing on an exercise ball? It helps take the pain too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:48 PM

I bet doing the deed will help!

Katie44
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:51 PM
I've heard that. Ive been walking to get exercise and i stopped after my l&d trip will pick back up at 37w i am 35w4d

Quoting sapphiresparkle:

They say to walk to help the baby come.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armybratmom612
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Quoting AliciaOlson:

Just make plans, thats what I did & out he came. Have you tried bouncing on an exercise ball? It helps take the pain too

thats what im doing right now and im practically about to pass out but i cant sleep this hurts so much. My body is just completely exhausted. Not even the ambien helps me sleep.

AliciaOlson
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:30 PM
Should go in & have them brake your water

Quoting armybratmom612:

Quoting AliciaOlson:

thats what im doing right now and im practically about to pass out but i cant sleep this hurts so much. My body is just completely exhausted. Not even the ambien helps me sleep.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)