Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trying conceive/ New member

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:41 AM
  • 6 Replies

I am a young woman trying to conceive. Last year i got pregnant in September and miscarried in late November due to some medical problems that i was having. Me and my wife.. are of course a lesbian couple and we our now starting to try artificial insemination at home on my next ovulation date which is this upcoming Tuesday, on Valentines Day! I found this website browsing today and became interested in all the site has to offer. I am looking for new moms in the area and mothers who can just shout out some advice my way... A "mentor of motherhood." Looking forward to hear from all of you!

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
bobsangel8485
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Hello and welcome

Quoting Clrk.Lina2012:

I am a young woman trying to conceive. Last year i got pregnant in September and miscarried in late November due to some medical problems that i was having. Me and my wife.. are of course a lesbian couple and we our now starting to try artificial insemination at home on my next ovulation date which is this upcoming Tuesday, on Valentines Day! I found this website browsing today and became interested in all the site has to offer. I am looking for new moms in the area and mothers who can just shout out some advice my way... A "mentor of motherhood." Looking forward to hear from all of you!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Clrk.Lina2012
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Thank you, Im glad to be here

kblpooh
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KeraRicelle
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Welcome and how exciting you have to be. I had 5 m/c and im on baby #3. Where abouts are you? Im in NY. Well i wish you the best of luck, wish i could give you a pep talk but i really have no clue about it..   welcome to cafemom

Clrk.Lina2012
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:07 PM

I am a new resident of tallahassee Florida. Congrads on your pregnancy!!

Bethbeth
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:10 PM

You should check out the Trying to Conceive group here on cafe mom! Welcome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)