Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

4 days overdue!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:44 AM
  • 7 Replies

she was due on the 8th and I can't take it anymore! I feel like popping the water bubble myself (lol/jk). I've gained 41lbs, can't bend over and feel like a walking aching vagina. COME OUT!!!!!!! I need some suggestions....

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
kris0921
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Walk alot! Or dance around like crazy!

KeraRicelle
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:50 AM
2 moms liked this

have sex!!

mommymary6507
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I am 5 days over. Pretty much have given up lol. Hope you find something that works!

JasonsMom2007
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Dd was 15 days overdue. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyIsMyName90
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Walking and sex! Lots of it! Good luck and hang in there!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
doulala
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Sure, some suggestions are to readjust your thinking--     You are within that normal range for a while yet, not outside average.     When we keep that in mind it can really help us not to stress and fret!

Your baby is due for a month-long period and 40 weeks is the mid-point.    Although many women birth outside that average, most of us will likely deliver within that range. 

And also, it can help to remember that baby will come when it's Time (and only baby knows what that means, when that is).    Babies aren't all born on Day #280, just around there...   Your baby must be needing this time in there right now,  how important that is for your baby!
;-) 

So you can look for distractions and ways to stay more comfortable~     Do you need help with this?

Tay109
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Quoting mommymary6507:

I am 5 days over. Pretty much have given up lol. Hope you find something that works!

Oh dear! At least there's someone else, that's comforting. I'm hoping some massage and my SO is an acupuncturist so I'm hoping that'll help tomorrow. My son was a week and a half late too. Uhhhhhhh!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)