Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant with a boy or girl symptoms ... tell me tell me!!:)

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:08 PM
  • 24 Replies
Tell me all your symptoms. LOL did u have morning sickness with one or the other or both? Was you hungrier/craved more with one or the other? Did you carry hi or low?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sweety1018
by Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes Till I was 5months along morning sickness was bad.
French fires and apple jucie pickels
I carried low.
My lil one is 1year now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kris0921
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:18 PM

With my son I wanted to eat everything in sight and and I carried kind of low with me. Now I dont know what my child is thinking I want to eat everything that I see, but at the same time I will be sick to my stomach!

vwd_johnson
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:21 PM
My pregnancies were both similar, I have a son & now I'm pregnant with a girl. I'm smaller with this pregnancy than I was with my son, but that's about the only difference.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shavona2012
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:24 PM
I don't know what this lo is yet but I have 2 boys and I never got sick and ate everything with them. This time I get sick everyday. It was all day so we will see if its a girl this time on March 14.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyIsMyName90
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:02 PM
I've only had boys and the symptoms between the two have been pretty different. One thing I did notice is that I have the same cravings with both of them though. Sour and salty stuff!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyandalinza
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:06 PM
no morning sickness with my daughter, this one ive been nauseous(sp)... No vomitting. My daughter I didnt crave anything in particular just ate alot of everything. This pregnancy im craving mashed potatos, macaroni salad & anything spicey. I wont find out this babys gender till about April.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:46 PM

I had morning sickness with my first and this pregnancy... not bad but it was there. Crave protein, sweets, and sours with both. Nasty headaches during the first trimester with both, and carried/carry low with both.... both boys!

jaydensmomma707
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:53 PM

with my son i had morning sickness and felt horrible almost the whole pregnancy,,, with this one idk what it isI am cramping all the time, i have bad bad gas, and im going to the bathroom a ton (not to pee lol). This never happened with my first so I'm praying its a girl this time.

srbtab1999
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Symptoms mean nothing. I am pregnant with my third boy and this one is nothing like my other two boys it is more similiar to my dd pregnancy but yet still very different.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizhalee
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:13 PM
I'm pregnant with my first, it's a girl. No morning sickness at all, horrible acne, my hair is thicker, but more brittle, and extreme fatigue
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)