Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Waiting time to take a prenancy test is the worse. Do you think I am?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:25 PM
  • 12 Replies
Jaunary 19 period came. Jan 24th period ended. Feb 1st we had sex. That day he came twice in his pants than we had sex and he pulled out. But I know his sperm couldve still been in his urethra(sp) and it would have mixed in with precum. and feb 5th we had sex and he just came inside me. According to my calculations(14 days after my last period started) I ovulated feb 2nd the next day after I had I had sex. I couldnt help myself and on feb 10th I took a pregnancy test even though I knew their was a big change even if I was pregnant it was going to come out negative because it was way too early to test. And low and behold the test came back negative. Now im trying to wait until feb 18th to take another pregnancy test. But its so hard to fight the urge to take another pregnancy test right now
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Joashmom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Oops forgot to post the symptoms ive been having. ive noticed my boobs are fuller and tender. Im getting more back pain, especially when I wake up. All of the sudden two days ago I started to have a cold. I have a stuffy runny nose. And my belly button has been hurting
misslady80013
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:41 PM
I waited a whole week after my missed period to test, I didn't want to get my hopes up and be disappointed like many times in the past. After that first test, I couldn't believe my eyes, so I took two more, lol. I didn't get excited until my doctor confirmed it. Every woman is different and I didn't have any symptoms until a couple weeks after seeing my doctor. Just be patient and buy a box with two tests just in case. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pacificamom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:43 PM

waiting is the worst--are you two ttc? Just wondering because he didn't finish inside of you..?

Joashmom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:51 PM
Quoting misslady80013:

I waited a whole week after my missed period to test, I didn't want to get my hopes up and be disappointed like many times in the past. After that first test, I couldn't believe my eyes, so I took two more, lol. I didn't get excited until my doctor confirmed it. Every woman is different and I didn't have any symptoms until a couple weeks after seeing my doctor. Just be patient and buy a box with two tests just in case. Good luck!

I bough a box of three just in case. Already used one now I have two left
Joashmom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:58 PM
Quoting pacificamom:

waiting is the worst--are you two ttc? Just wondering because he didn't finish inside of you..?

No we are not ttc. But I see it as if it happens it happens. He didnt finish inside me the first time but the second time he did. I know he shouldnt have finished inside me if we were not ttc. But if Im pregnant I will welcome the baby with open arms and I will never have unprotected sex ever again if im not ttc. Too bad the father didnt take the news very well and he stopeed talking to me as soon as I told him I may be pregnant
misslady80013
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this
He sounds like a jerk!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:58 PM
If you have unprotected sex, you can get pregnant.

To me it sounds too early to get a correct result. I'd wait until you miss your period, then take a test. The two week wait is so hard!

I'm sorry your SO isn't taking it well.

Update us when you know!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Joashmom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:31 PM
I will definitely update
babygomez
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Best wishes!

Joashmom
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 8:00 PM
Well im thinking about taking a pregnancy test tom morning. or do you think its still to early to test? btw wish me luck. Hoping for a negative
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)