Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**Update** possibly pregnant??any advice or info?? please help!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:40 PM
  • 12 Replies
Hello, hopefully someone could help me. Here's my story. In October 2011 my hubby n I found out we were pregnant with our first..we were early on then couple weeks later, I ended up having a miscarriage, hardest time of my life, that is forsure. Anyhow in November about a month later I did have my period as normal, and since my miscarriage til now my hubby n I have been having sex but he has always been pulling out. Anyhow since November I had a period but since then haven't had any. I'm Guna make an appointment here soon with my doc. But I don't know what to think. I'm scared to hope to b pregnant and we aren't. Is there a chance I could be, even without having any signs this time around? And is there even a chance I could be pregnant even with him pulling out just right before? Thanks so much. Any other advice or info would be great.

Update ..Well, I took the hpt this AM and like my thoughts, it was negative. Why then do I feel so let down once again?? :-( now, I have to make a doc appt sense I haven't had a period since November. And then from there I don't know what to do or anything. Anyhow, thank you all for your advice and all.
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
andiecheyenne
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:44 PM
I really dunno Hon.. hopefully the Dr can tell you! Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:53 PM
I got pregnant with baby #2 the month after a miscarriage.

Good luck! Update us when you know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gacgbaker
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 4:46 AM

I can't say for sure if you are or are not, but it's entirly likely that you could be pregnant- any time you have sex the possiblity is there.  I hope everything turns out ok, let us know how you are doing!

kyleighsmommy10
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 7:46 AM
Bump for update jus test
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IepurasRoz
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 7:59 AM

same here got pregnant a month after miscarriage, no symptoms so the only way i knew i was in fact pregnant is because i took a test out of curiosity since we had unprotected sex. so go see your doctor and good luck i hope it is what you want. also sorry for your loss :(

Quoting kmqw229:

I got pregnant with baby #2 the month after a miscarriage.

Good luck! Update us when you know.

CafeMom Tickers
joshswifey2011
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:26 PM
Well, I took the hpt this AM and like my thoughts, it was negative. Why then do I feel so let down once again?? :-( now, I have to make a doc appt sense I haven't had a period since November. And then from there I don't know what to do or anything. Anyhow, thank you all for your advice and all.
LindsayM3
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Its always possible everytime you have sex. Take a home test. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

pacificamom
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:43 PM

group hug any reason why dh is pulling out...?

Quoting joshswifey2011:

Well, I took the hpt this AM and like my thoughts, it was negative. Why then do I feel so let down once again?? :-( now, I have to make a doc appt sense I haven't had a period since November. And then from there I don't know what to do or anything. Anyhow, thank you all for your advice and all.

Pregnancy%20ticker

joshswifey2011
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:43 PM
Quoting LindsayM3:

. Well, I took the hpt this AM and like my thoughts, it was negative. Why then do I feel so let down once again?? :-( now, I have to make a doc appt sense I haven't had a period since November. And then from there I don't know what to do or anything. Anyhow, thank you all for your advice and all.
LindsayM3
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Things will happen when they are supposed too. Seeing the doc is a good idea, just to make sure everything is ok. Try not to stress! Good luck!

Quoting joshswifey2011:

Quoting LindsayM3:

. Well, I took the hpt this AM and like my thoughts, it was negative. Why then do I feel so let down once again?? :-( now, I have to make a doc appt sense I haven't had a period since November. And then from there I don't know what to do or anything. Anyhow, thank you all for your advice and all.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)