Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TEEN MOM QUESTION:Should I give up on this relationship?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:44 PM
  • 21 Replies
TEEN MOM QUESTION

So I was going out with my ex for 8 months
Then we broke up because of me I was supposably A b***h to him but only because he made me act that way at times... we loved each other soooooooooo much but he just got fed up with how I was acting now I found out that I'm pregnant, with his baby and we still aren't together. When we are together it's kinda wierd now because since he's said mean things it's a little awkward for him to talk and sometimes if we are around people he will kinda ignore me but the other times we will be okay and laughing and we still have sex with each other even though we aren't together but only because I still wanna work things out. He's gonna be there for the baby but he said he wants me to leave him alone. I don't know if this is just a stage he is in or of he really means it? Should I keep trying to make it work by waiting it out or just give up already? Please help and no dumb answers I want to see what you guys think
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kyrieeannibell
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this
You should just leave it alone sounds like he is playing games with you and just coming back around when he wants something from you and he doesn't want you to come to him when you want anything to be honest i don't think he wants anything to do with the baby i think he's just using you..that's what it sounds like to me i went through something like that many times
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fightclmembr
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Yep, sounds like he's using you for sex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sflores24
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:58 PM
I mean he is gonna be there for the baby we have already discussed it and he is happy he is going to be a dad he pays for everything and he even went out to get a better job so do you think it's just a phase ?
because when we have sex it's only sometimes when I feel like it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rydersmommy178
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this
You should leave it alone... I'm not being snarky, but I you keep having sex uncommited in hopes that he'll wanna get back together, you are making a fool of yourself.

If he can get sex from you without being with you, why would he choose to be in a committed relationship with you.

If you stop having sex with him an he comes around and wants to be with you then MAYBE give him a chance... And I don't mean for a week.. I mean a few months of no sex and him being committed to you and your baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momNstinks
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:05 PM

As long as you continue having sex with him, he's going to continue thinking it's ok to give you mixed messages. He is definitely using you and whether or not he will be there for your child is a seperate issue. If he wants to be apart of the childs life, then thats fantastic. But stop having sex with him and see if his tune starts to change. He most certainly will not want to be with you when he knows he can have sex with you without the committment. He's a young male, thats how they think.

Aadensma
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:07 PM
My ex did similar things. He wasn't right out mean to me unless I said something first, and when we weren't together, he still expected to have sex with me and know where I was. It's hard to be strong, trust me, but it's best if you stop sleeping with him. Sex makes everything difficult, especially when you have an emotional attachment. He's not going to change anytime soon. It's hard to move on but you can do it and you need to do it. A baby doesn't change anything, marriage especially won't...good luck, I hope you have support from family and friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyandalinza
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:08 PM
this below >

Quoting Fightclmembr:

Yep, sounds like he's using you for sex.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyIsMyName90
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:12 PM
Oh ((hugs)). Walk away and spare yourself the heartache. And this is coming from someone who didn't walk away when I should have and really had to learn the hard way. It will eventually end, and I promise you it will be much easier to get over it now than later!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyIsMyName90
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this
And dont think for a second that you NEED him. You don't need ANYBODY who doesn't need YOU.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loralee341
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:14 PM
2 moms liked this

your first thought should be about you baby i got pregnant at 17 and the guy (whos now my husband)lol but  completely changed constantly ditching me to go with his friends not calling for days ect then i had to move away and i was pregnant with his kid he made no effort to contact me or his daughter but a year later he cam around i hated him at first but my kid needed her dad and i had to let go of the hate then we ended up back together and fast forward were married with and pregnant with baby number 3 ANY WAYS POINT is guys young guys need time to grow up and get used to the fact that hes gonna be a dad his life is completely different and so is yours but i am sure hes freaking out alot so idk maybe just sit down and have a grown up conversation with him

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)