Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you ladies eat now ???

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:08 PM
  • 7 Replies
Do you use pregancy as a prefect excuse to give into food and cravings ? Or did you buckle down and changed your eating habits for the better ?

What are some of your favorite snacks ? And give into cravings .?

I would have to say I love all special k snacks and fresh fruits and yogurts ...

As for cravings or cheats I love POPCORN and Frozen Yogurt ! Yummy or somethimq spicy (:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
OneMoreMommy88
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 4:41 AM
Pickles and popcorn Yum Yum Yum
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gacgbaker
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 5:01 AM

For the most part I eat much healthier when I'm pregnant- but I also get those weak moments and if there is junk around I eat it.  Last night we had a birthday party for my daughter, and I had some cake and things, but I sure regreted it- made me sick!  :(

try4baby20
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 5:56 AM
I eat good at meals but give in to my cravings for snacks like popcorn, cookies, ice cream etc. I'm 23 weeks and only gained about 7lb though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hellokittyy
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 5:57 AM

waffleessss

schultzal
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 5:58 AM

The past few days I haven't wanted to eat anything. I am literally making myself eat. I have a sinus infection and everything tastes terrible to me; not to mention the pain when I swallow.

AAJACKSON
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 1:53 PM
Yeah I know how you feel , I have a bad troath infection and am having an awful time ... I eat a lot tho I eat much healthier but I do have my weak moments , yesterday I ate 2 in n out burgers , fries and a large pink limonade ):

I crave A LOT OF SPICY stuff such chip with tapatio or popcorn with lemon and hot sauce , even mangos with powder chili and lemon yummmmm !

My husband won't let me have all my cravings tho or eat all crazy /:
Ugh sucker !

Quoting schultzal:

The past few days I haven't wanted to eat anything. I am literally making myself eat. I have a sinus infection and everything tastes terrible to me; not to mention the pain when I swallow.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ragdoll13
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 1:58 PM

I've always been a healthy eater.   However I have a nasty addiction to mozerella sticks and milkshakes . . . 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)