Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SO MAD

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:10 PM
  • 15 Replies

So my husband and I went a picked out all of the stuff we will need for baby. everything from basics to furntiure and crib bedding play swings and everything. I woke up today, and i hate it all!!! I feel bad cuz i went online into our registry and just deleted it all, cuz i hate it!!!!  : / why is this so hard!!???!!

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
simplybeauty34
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:16 PM
So u liked it yesterday? But not today? Sorry hun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilly_girly2000
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:17 PM

sounds like something else might be bugging you. if the stuff seemed nice yesterday but it's not today and you deleted it without even giving yourself time.. i dunno... maybe your getting nervous or maybe it's just hormones?

EmilyL7
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:18 PM

I thought i liked it yesterday, but now that i'm looking at stuff all over again i'm finding things that are WAYYYYY more cute. Its been 7 years since i picked baby stuff out, and it was for a girl, this time its a boy, and i'm having a hard time finding things i like.

Quoting simplybeauty34:

So u liked it yesterday? But not today? Sorry hun

EmilyL7
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Def nervous... Probably hormones. I looked at it for a few hours before i deleted it, but just thinking my sons room will be covered in monkeys and giraffs made me cringe. 

Quoting lilly_girly2000:

sounds like something else might be bugging you. if the stuff seemed nice yesterday but it's not today and you deleted it without even giving yourself time.. i dunno... maybe your getting nervous or maybe it's just hormones?

Brittann88
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Lol I'm sorry!  That's soo funny though I did that too with a stroller and carseat a few times lol.  I finally got the one I like lol.  The things online are usually better then the thing in the store...at least for a girl.  A lot of girl things in the store look "too old lady" for me lol

lilly_girly2000
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:21 PM

lol well don't let it get to you :-). give yourself a little time and take another run at it. 

Quoting EmilyL7:

Def nervous... Probably hormones. I looked at it for a few hours before i deleted it, but just thinking my sons room will be covered in monkeys and giraffs made me cringe. 

Quoting lilly_girly2000:

CafeMom Tickers
EmilyL7
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:22 PM

lol is right! and i feel pretty stupid!!! 

Quoting Brittann88:

Lol I'm sorry!  That's soo funny though I did that too with a stroller and carseat a few times lol.  I finally got the one I like lol.  The things online are usually better then the thing in the store...at least for a girl.  A lot of girl things in the store look "too old lady" for me lol

Brittann88
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Aw don't feel bad...My dh and I are always going through our registry online updating it and deleting things.  When is your little one coming?  :)

Quoting EmilyL7:

Quoting Brittann88:

CafeMom Tickers
loganboydsmommy
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:26 PM
I changed my registery seems like 5 times. I finally quit looking at it lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilyL7
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Beginning of July, Hopfully a lil sooner! ;) So i have a lot of time, but we want to have everything ready by the begnning of june. 

Quoting Brittann88:

Aw don't feel bad...My dh and I are always going through our registry online updating it and deleting things.  When is your little one coming?  :)

Quoting EmilyL7:

Quoting Brittann88:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)