Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sex and breast feeding

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:59 PM
  • 11 Replies
Well im hoping this baby will latch, my daughter didn't :( but my mind is curious, how did your lovers/husband react to breastfeeding, and also how was sex during the time period? Like this is coming from a woman who enjoys a little fonding and nipple play, so do you drip during sex? Does some leak in the mans mouth? LOL im really curious!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mamasomedaysoon
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:13 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissydan
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:24 PM
Bump that's a great question
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Amber on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:27 PM

It can. My breasts don't leak at all during sex, but as soon as my baby stirs they'll start pouring milk. I know a woman who involuntarily sprays milk during sex though LOL

And if you want this baby to latch- get an IBCLC to help you. Often the nursing staff just isn't enough help. I didn't breastfeed my first, but with lots of help, I am 10 weeks into bf my second baby.

mamaelle88
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:27 PM
LOL im just nosey. But seems women are too bashful to answer :(

Quoting chrissydan:

Bump that's a great question

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tcynne
by Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I would leak during sex. Geesh it was crazy! The older my babies got, I would leak less. But when they were young, omg!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misslady80013
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:32 PM
I was wondering the same thing! I am due April 4th and would like some info about this, great question!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kajira
by Emma on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:33 PM

I enjoy breast play from my husband.

i do not enjoy my kids playing with my breasts while nursing.

i have zero issues seperating the two activities in my brain though.

and, for the record, i've sprayed during sex due to stimulation, or when excited - so when your body is regulating it's milk, I highly suggest having a towel nearby just in case. :P

SwePea
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I leak as long as my nipples are being simulated. For me, that's like the entire time. Luckily the milk tastes sweet so your SO should have a fun time lol It's just sticky after. But what isn't during sex?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kameka
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:40 PM
I only leaked after the first month during letdown and that was only if it had been a while between feedings. As far as I know hubs hasn't gotten any because the way babies get milk out (sucking a large portion including areola along with jaw movements) is different than how a man usually will suck. Oh, it's also made my nipples more sensitive which is the exact opposite of what I thought would happen - a good latch makes all the difference!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kajira
by Emma on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:06 PM

haha - well, I'm a huge over producer and my husband if he even blows on my nipples will make me have a let down and my breasts will start tingling. ^.^

my daughere's 14+ months old and just by cupping my breasts the other day he made me have a let down and I sprayed him in the face on accident. LOL

Quoting kameka:

I only leaked after the first month during letdown and that was only if it had been a while between feedings. As far as I know hubs hasn't gotten any because the way babies get milk out (sucking a large portion including areola along with jaw movements) is different than how a man usually will suck. Oh, it's also made my nipples more sensitive which is the exact opposite of what I thought would happen - a good latch makes all the difference!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)