Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*Update**could i be pregnant?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:19 PM
  • 26 Replies
Hello, hopefully someone could help me. Here's my story. In October 2011 my hubby n I found out we were pregnant with our first..we were early on then couple weeks later, I ended up having a miscarriage, hardest time of my life, that is forsure. Anyhow in November about a month later I did have my period as normal, and since my miscarriage til now my hubby n I have been having sex but he has always been pulling out. Anyhow since November I had a period but since then haven't had any. I'm Guna make an appointment here soon with my doc. But I don't know what to think. I'm scared to hope to b pregnant and we aren't. Is there a chance I could be, even without having any signs this time around? And is there even a chance I could be pregnant even with him pulling out just right before? Thanks so much. Any other advice or info would be great. Also I haven't tooken a pregnancy test yet.

Update. Well, I took the hpt this AM and like my thoughts, it was negative. Why then do I feel so let down once again?? :-( now, I have to make a doc appt sense I haven't had a period since November. And then from there I don't know what to do or anything. Anyhow, thank you all for your advice and all.
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Amber on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:20 PM

if you have had sex, you could be pregnant. take a test.

pittymama
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:23 PM

there's always a chance with unprotected sex! wait to see the doctor and see what they say. i hope it works out in your favor

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers
TTC2Long
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:27 PM
I'm sorry for your loss and I understand your fear, but you need to buck up and take a test. Yes you can get pregnant from pre-ejaculate. What concerns me is that you may already be through your first trimester and you haven't had any prenatal care or vitamins. Get off the computer, get in your car and go buy a test. Take it as soon as you come home. Take a second if you feel the need for confirmation. Then come back here and tell us what it said. Time to put the fear aside and look out for your potential baby's health. Good luck! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cassidysmom611
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:35 PM

If you haven't had a period since November you could very well be. For the love of pete, please go out and buy a test- you can even get one at the dollar store if money is a concern. 

whimsyjuggalett
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Anytime you have sex there could be a chance you could be pregnant

proudmommy690
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:37 PM
if you have sex theres always a chance. if your last period was november have you even taken any pregnancy tests? by now it would definitely show up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.seri
You need to find out ASAP and get prenatal care!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
joshswifey2011
Anyhow as I said to the others, thanks for your reply. I'll be taking a hpt in the morning and have an doc appt early this week. It's just weird if I am, that back in October with my first I had the signs and if I am now I'm not having the an signs or anything. Anyhow thank you ladies for your kind words.
Pandapanda
by Amber on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Symptoms disappear at the end of the first trimester usually.

Quoting joshswifey2011:

Anyhow as I said to the others, thanks for your reply. I'll be taking a hpt in the morning and have an doc appt early this week. It's just weird if I am, that back in October with my first I had the signs and if I am now I'm not having the an signs or anything. Anyhow thank you ladies for your kind words.

joshswifey2011
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:45 PM
Quoting mrsrollins:

thank you I thought to. Yes I should take a hpt that's why I'm going to I was just seeking for help sense I have noone except my hubby. And already went thru a miscarriage. Not to mention I have in past had irrregular periods but that was 1 yr or so ago. Then was having them 1 a month for 5 days. Then had misscarriage in october. Had a period in november and in December only a lil blood when wipe for 1 or 2 days.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)