Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When do you start?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:38 PM
  • 9 Replies
when do you start getting pregnancy symptoms?!? And what kind?

-teen mom to be
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
sarahramirez
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:17 PM

i had them when i was around 3 weeks..i had cramping and my boobs hurt but i didnt know i was pregnant till 6 weeks..the sickness came around 7 weeks

LindsayM3
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:00 PM

besides missing a period, I got real symptoms around 6 weeks. Breast tenderness and morning sickness. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Heather2001
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:47 PM

I usually don't get much before 6 weeks.

wife2jeff
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:00 PM

I started getting them around week 10

Actingbaby
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Somewhere between 8 and 10 weeks for me

kelsiey
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Never had any until I got backaches at 17 weeks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LillyJDv3.0
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:54 PM

I am 8 1/2 weeks now. Looking back before I found out- I guess at about 5 weeks or so, there were some changes. Like, my tastes in food changed. I used to love sweet tea, now I can't stand it. All I wanted to eat was watermelon and sour cream and onion chips. I got a stuffy nose, and started getting nauseous and sleeping a lot more. I started having a hard time keeping up in school too (I'm in college).

Now, I still get sick a lot. If I'm up walking around too much especially I get nauseous. I think I throw up about six or seven times a day on average, unless I'm at work, then it's more. I work in a restaurant though, and I think all the different foods combined with being on my feet the whole time just get to me. I still get heartburn too. I have taken as many tums as the bottle says I can take and right now I still have terrible heartburn :/.

CafeMom Tickers
IepurasRoz
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:02 PM

heya first off congrats :)

with my first im pretty sure i got morning sickness as soon as i missed my period but with this baby i had no symptoms at all (besides the missed period)...

babygomez
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:38 PM

For me, pregnancy symptoms came between 5-6 weeks, with both of my pregnancies.

A bit of dizziness, horrible nausea, extreme fatigue, sore breasts, and increased appetite :-]

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)