Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting a divorce!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:36 PM
  • 34 Replies

My husband just came out and told me he doesnt love me the way he did and he has been feeling this way for sometime now! I dont know what I am going to do I have a 9 1/2 month old son from him and am about to be 7 weeks pregnant with his second child! I am scared to think I will soon be 21 and divorced!

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pacificamom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:38 PM

group hug

mem82

*hugs* Do you think counseling would help?

vwd_johnson
Did you have a full sit down conversation with him on why he feels this way ? Maybe if you figure out the root of the problem, you can fix things & work on it.

Did you get married BECAUSE you have a kid already ? Or were you married prior ? Try & spark up the old love. Or maybe he just needs some space ? Are you happy with him ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2bella
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:39 PM
Would you both be willing to try counseling?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kris0921
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this

To answer your questions. I didnt know any of this till tonight! It hit me like a ton of bricks! We got married not because I got pregnant, but because we truely loved each other and were happy with each other! He said he had been thinking about this for over a month now when I went to visit my sister! He has made up his mind and when I saw his face I knew it was true! I cant make someone love me and be with me for our family all I can do is accept it and move on! I just feel so stupid! I do have family and friends close by that will help me out if and when I need it!

Katie44
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Hugs, sorry mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heartnhidin
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Hugs

Quoting kris0921:

To answer your questions. I didnt know any of this till tonight! It hit me like a ton of bricks! We got married not because I got pregnant, but because we truely loved each other and were happy with each other! He said he had been thinking about this for over a month now when I went to visit my sister! He has made up his mind and when I saw his face I knew it was true! I cant make someone love me and be with me for our family all I can do is accept it and move on! I just feel so stupid! I do have family and friends close by that will help me out if and when I need it!

sarahramirez
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:52 PM

im 20 and am getting a divorce. ill be 21 in august and im 29 weeks pregnant..my husband left me when i was 10 weeks pregnant so i know exactly what your going through..feel free to pm me anytime!

kcangel63
by Freebirther on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Quoting pacificamom:

group hug

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IepurasRoz
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:59 PM

same here momma :((( thats tough as!!!! this is a time when you need your family & friends support :(

Quoting pacificamom:

group hug

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)