Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

heat rash?..i think

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:48 PM
  • 15 Replies

so i got this rash on my boobs earlier today and i showed my mom and she said it is a heat rash..anyone know how to get rid of it? it itches pretty bad and kinda hurts..and should i call my doctor about it tomorrow or is it something that will pass?

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pacificamom
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:52 PM

BUMP!

sarahramirez
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:26 AM

BUMP!

IepurasRoz
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:40 AM

omg im pretty sure i had the SAME thing as you but i got it on my back about a month ago when i was being bad and tried to tan lol the end result of my so called tan was a super burned back UGH and then i got this rash to which was itchy & hurting a bit. all i could do is put sorbolene cream on it and hope it passes soon which it did but geez i hated it ugh

AliciaOlson
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Vinegar.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarahramirez
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:45 AM

ya it sux! i havent tanned or anything..just have big boobs and have been hot and sweating :/ how long did it take urs to go away? im worried mine wont since they stay hot all the time

Quoting IepurasRoz:

omg im pretty sure i had the SAME thing as you but i got it on my back about a month ago when i was being bad and tried to tan lol the end result of my so called tan was a super burned back UGH and then i got this rash to which was itchy & hurting a bit. all i could do is put sorbolene cream on it and hope it passes soon which it did but geez i hated it ugh

IepurasRoz
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:50 AM

about a week or so i think...you need to stop scratching it tho otherwise it can take longer sorry momma

Quoting sarahramirez:

ya it sux! i havent tanned or anything..just have big boobs and have been hot and sweating :/ how long did it take urs to go away? im worried mine wont since they stay hot all the time

Quoting IepurasRoz:

sarahramirez
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:52 AM

im trying lol..my mom said she got it when she was pregnant with me and she used diaper rash cream..im gunna try that and someone said vinagar so im doin both tomorrow!!

Quoting IepurasRoz:

about a week or so i think...you need to stop scratching it tho otherwise it can take longer sorry momma

Quoting sarahramirez:

Quoting IepurasRoz:

IepurasRoz
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:54 AM

i hope it helps but still try not to touch it so much or it could just keep it happening for longer....and your man must not touch your boobs either must i say lol

Quoting sarahramirez:

im trying lol..my mom said she got it when she was pregnant with me and she used diaper rash cream..im gunna try that and someone said vinagar so im doin both tomorrow!!

Quoting IepurasRoz:

Quoting sarahramirez:

Quoting IepurasRoz:

sarahramirez
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 1:31 AM
1 mom liked this

lol im single so that parts easy..i just put aloe vera on it and that seems to be helping..

Quoting IepurasRoz:

i hope it helps but still try not to touch it so much or it could just keep it happening for longer....and your man must not touch your boobs either must i say lol

Quoting sarahramirez:

Quoting IepurasRoz:

Quoting sarahramirez:

Quoting IepurasRoz:

Luvin_My_Life02
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 2:13 AM
I get that all the time. I'm a very bi chested female. I'm a size 44G. Anyways te best thing ever that I have tried was jock itch cream/anti-fungal cream. It disappears in 1-3 days and it kills the itch immediately. I promise. Like I said it happens often maybe once or twice a month for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)