Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So tired of waiting...

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:01 PM
  • 16 Replies

I am 38 weeks and 2 days.. I am so tired of waiting for baby girl to come! This is my 4th pregnancy. I feel like I have been pregnant for 4 years straight! I have a 4 y/o, 2 y/o and a 1 y/o. I am getting my tubes tied after this baby. I just want to be done with pregnancy forever!! LOL Anyone else feel the same way or am I just being a whiny little baby?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IepurasRoz
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:06 PM

lol i dont think you are that at all especially since this is your first and your lil once are all close aged. im amazed that you survived all of this :) im only expecting my baby #2 and i dont feel like that yet... ive only just started lol

Mom2Nicolas1229
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:08 PM

I feel bad because I am so achy and whiny, I never want to get on the floor and play with the kiddos! I always want to lay around. And they want to laywith me and I'm too uncomfortable to have them laying all over me! :( I feel so bad that my poor boys aren't getting the best right now!

IepurasRoz
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:12 PM

naaawwww. you can do simple things with them to like reading a book or watch them build a tower of blocks...theres also drawing...this is what i do on my super lazy days :) but take it easy momma. nobody would expect you to do anything but rest right now and dont worry the kids are fine they have their siblings to play with. my daughter is 4 and an only child if i dont play with her she gets very bored and wont even touch her toys. i cant wait to have this baby and more in the future :)

Quoting Mom2Nicolas1229:

I feel bad because I am so achy and whiny, I never want to get on the floor and play with the kiddos! I always want to lay around. And they want to laywith me and I'm too uncomfortable to have them laying all over me! :( I feel so bad that my poor boys aren't getting the best right now!

MrsCorky
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Your not the only one. I'm 37w5d and ready to be done with this pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Lol, i see this a lot :-P

Hang in there, it'll be over soon!

kittiecat88
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:39 PM
I'm only 32 weeks and I'm DONE. Haven't been in this much pain in 6 years. So no ur not being whiney. Its normal :)hopefully she comes any day !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious103102
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Almost over girl! 

mommyof5th
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:00 AM
well I hve 4 kids n my tubes tied after my 4 child but I think tht they r broken now cos I hvnt seen my period yet n hve a few pregnant signs like: frequent peein, cravin 4 weird stuff, hungry all tha time, tired, spits a lot , lower bck pain.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Nicolas1229
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 4:03 PM

I physically don't think my body could handle another pregnancy! I am so over it. I'm eating a pineapple in a little while! LOL :)

snowi
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 4:10 PM
I dont think u r wimpy or whinny. I thinnk u r strong for going through four pregnancies. Im almost 32 weeks and i wish i was farther along. Being pregnant can be really hard. Ive already told hubby i cant physically handel being preggie again but i do have back and leg problems. I do know that it will be worth it when i hold grace. Hang in there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)