Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy
To buy nursing bras? I was a 34C before getting pregnant and now they are uncomfortably too small. I did to go Target to look at some today and they are so ugly! I will be 34 weeks on Wednesday. Any advice on wear to find some reasonably priced cute ones and how big to get them. Should I get a cup bigger for room to grow or just buy on that fits now then buy more after my son is born. Thanks! I need help because this is my first baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 6:03 PM
Replies (11-20):
jakesmom323
by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a large chest and wear sport bras for support and you can find those for $10-$14. When I go somewhere nice I'll just take my old bras and make them work for the day then immediately take it off! I have the nursing bras and they are no support, ugly, and expensive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Feb. 20, 2012 at 2:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I would buy a couple normal bras in a bigger size. And one or two nursing bras. Just because you are bigger and will be nursing soon, doesn't mean you will always wear a nursing bra. 

kajira
by Emma on Feb. 20, 2012 at 2:11 AM
2 moms liked this

this is what i did, I SWEAR by sports bra's and tank tops with built in support LOL

Quoting misslady80013:

Good idea, thanks!

Quoting doulala:

If you're on a budget, you might want to try something like a sports bra or tank with built-in bra as you continue to change.   That can be used later/more diverse.  But you can get something now if you like, up to you!
I re-sized once early on then just loosened the straps as I went....
Nursing bras were a separate purchase and a waste to me.     Too much hassle, lol.

Hannah-Belle
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 2:23 AM

you-lingerie.com

you're welcome =)

I made a post about them too if you want to see, it's titled Sexy and affordable nursing bras. Lots of info.

BabyFetus Ticker
i.love.my.life
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2012 at 2:37 AM
Same here!

Quoting kajira:

this is what i did, I SWEAR by sports bra's and tank tops with built in support LOL

Quoting misslady80013:

Good idea, thanks!

Quoting doulala:

If you're on a budget, you might want to try something like a sports bra or tank with built-in bra as you continue to change.   That can be used later/more diverse.  But you can get something now if you like, up to you!
I re-sized once early on then just loosened the straps as I went....
Nursing bras were a separate purchase and a waste to me.     Too much hassle, lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovefromwithin
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 3:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't think it's too soon to buy nursing bras. My colostrum came in the other day so now I'm in the same boat. Thanks for making this post. :)  By the way - yay for having the same due date! I'll be 34 weeks on Wednesday, too. 

eykelley
by Liz on Feb. 20, 2012 at 4:36 AM
1 mom liked this
http://You-lingerie.com/
Amazing bras!! I have a friend who LOVES THEM! I'm only 11 weeks, but I have all intentions of buying these beauties. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misslady80013
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Thanks! I will go check them out now!

Quoting Hannah-Belle:

you-lingerie.com

you're welcome =)

I made a post about them too if you want to see, it's titled Sexy and affordable nursing bras. Lots of info.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misslady80013
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Aww congratulations! Do you know what you are be blessed with? I am having a boy! I am kind of hoping he comes on April 2nd so I can share my birthday with him, lol.

Quoting lovefromwithin:

I don't think it's too soon to buy nursing bras. My colostrum came in the other day so now I'm in the same boat. Thanks for making this post. :)  By the way - yay for having the same due date! I'll be 34 weeks on Wednesday, too. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Marimaru
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 11:44 AM

I wouldn't get a sports bra, but the nursing tanks that target has were a lifesaver for me.  There's also some sleep bras that motherhood maternity has that I equally lived in.  I honestly didn't care much about how cute the bras were when I was in that stage.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN