Ho-hum still about the gender scan we had Friday. I cried on Friday and Saturday. DH feels like she was wrong. He wants to wait til our big anatomy scan late next month. I dint want to get my hopes up and be all sad again. I'm trying to just accept it's another boy. But it's hard. I was so sure this was a girl. I'll still love baby. We have no name picked at all, and I don't even know where to start for it. He said to wait. He said he'll keep the faith for us both for now. We've kinda started talking about whether we'd have a 5th or not. 5 is my max. He said he'd at least wait on getting cut and he said the other factor would be if we bought our house next year. I think he's open to it, but at the same time I don't want him to think of having a 5th later on cause I'm sad I never got to experience being mom to a daughter. The excitedness hasn't fully come back yet for this baby. That worries me. I just kinda feel like a lost a child. Does that make sense?