Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Click here for Pregnancy info: Symptoms, Doctor Appts, Milestones, Getting Ready and Giving Birth...

Posted by   + Show Post

Thanks for joining us in the Pregnancy Group!

You've come to the right place to meet other moms-to-be and to share advice, information and support.

Click here to ask a question, or check out these popular topics: 

You can also visit the Group Homepage to see what Moms are talking about right now.

We're so glad you're here!

-Robin

by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Replies (21-30):
taking699
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 4:05 PM

I have been having trouble peeing, really bad cramps, no period, extremly hot all the time, and i just got off birth control about a month ago I have had unprotected sex do you think I could be prego?

MariDB
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 10:02 PM

I would say take a test. just to see if you are pregnant. the lack of period and bad cramps could be because you are no longer on the pill and your body is readjusting. 

Quoting taking699:

I have been having trouble peeing, really bad cramps, no period, extremly hot all the time, and i just got off birth control about a month ago I have had unprotected sex do you think I could be prego?

MariDB
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Congrats! I tested today and I am about 3 weeks and 2 days. I started reading what to expect when your expecting (typical read i know) and this other book called pregnancy, childbirth and the newborn.  My biggest concern right now is getting passed the chemical pregnancy period which i think is about 5-6 weeks. so two more weeks to go. this is my first pregnancy so I'm hoping everything goes well. i would suggest taking prenatal vitamins if you haven't already and look at the symptoms for the different weeks of pregnancy they have been really helpful. 

Quoting mahogoni:

what should i expect the first month of pregnancy.  Just found out that I am about 3 weeks

jenneth877
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:08 PM

i dont know but i am a mother of 4months old baby boy i did stop the pills cos drive me craz now i feel like im i pregnant i take the test didnt make it sound right but itys negative the thing is why im trowing up after i eat i dont understand that at all ... dso im expecting or just in my head and i am having occatinal headech for no reason i dont know and im alyws fighting for my husband for no rerason i dont know why jelus for nothing ... any advice i do appreciate it...

momma0885
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 5:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I just found out Im pregnant today! 3weeks 5 days. I just hope everything is good I am a highrisk because I have had my tubes tied then untied 3 years ago and have had 2 misscarriages since. So I am praying that this is it... :) My fiance and I are estatic!

kayla092678
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Getting ready for my baby boy to come and live with me

jamien2010
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 2:10 PM

HELLO 

Mom2be360
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 11:46 AM
Thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucindaGiles11
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:06 PM

My cravings are startiiiiing!!! i crave some healthy and some bad foods; like pepsi & frozen burritos... i feel really bad to eat and drink these things because of baby. How bad is caffeine for baby? Ive started drinking it about every other day to 2 days. Myths or facts as far as processed foods and caffeine goes?

Nnysis
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 6:05 PM

My husband and I have been TTC for a few months now...my period is 5 days late and I've developed these small zit-like bumps on my aerola. I've never noticed these on my breasts before, but I've researched and found that it is a pregnancy sign. I'm just too afraid to test so soon. I'm just not sure what to make of it. Any help?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)