Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Click here for Pregnancy info: Symptoms, Doctor Appts, Milestones, Getting Ready and Giving Birth...

Posted by   + Show Post

Thanks for joining us in the Pregnancy Group!

You've come to the right place to meet other moms-to-be and to share advice, information and support.

Click here to ask a question, or check out these popular topics: 

You can also visit the Group Homepage to see what Moms are talking about right now.

We're so glad you're here!

-Robin

by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Replies (31-40):
ladyash600
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Thanks

TGmom231
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:19 AM
1 mom liked this
As of today I have 15 weeks till our baby girl is here. My tjree year old keeps asking for her baby sister it is so cute. "moma when is baby sister going to be here I want to play with baby sister" She is so cute. I am truely blessed by rhe lord a good man and loving daughter thats all a mom vcould ask for.
MissyBaby
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:21 PM

i really dont know how this works but i am almost 6 months pregnant. i do drink about 2 cups of coffee in the morning and i have ginger ale or a can of soda for dinner. i guess you can tell i cant get away from my caffeine habbits. i do try to drink water but i cant stand it. but i havnt really felt my baby move in belly much lately and i feel like im hurting the baby by drinking all of the caffeine. i do feel sometimes bubbles in my belly and im hoping thats my baby. when i go to the doctors they always tell me that i have the perfect pregnancy because i am pretty young. but i am a worry wart. maybe im just thinking to much about everything. so can someone please give me some advice on this to ease my mind a little.

lilgirl289
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:13 PM

hey can you answer some of my question i about begin pregnant

TGmom231
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:17 AM
I have 14 weeks left now and I am just counting down theye days weeks till baby Gina gets here.
frances33
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:17 PM

i got pregnat while on drugs now it is hard for me to gain weight can someone help

TGmom231
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:01 AM
I am 26 weeks and I'm currently carrying a little girl her name is gina 14 weeks left until she joins our family, her big sister which is the three cannot wait to meet her gina is kissing all the time moving around more night of her heart rate is doing good 145 to 150. the only thing I'm worried about is my tubal ligation afterwards a really wanna be able to hold my girls.
mommy2laylay
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Hello Everyone

Jewelz430
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:07 PM

I need some adive on my situation. I started feeling off around the 20 and 21st of April and hadn't recieved a cycle yet, didn't think anything of it because I do have PCOS which causes my cycles to be irregular. Just to see I bought pregnancy tests and took them on Wednesday April 25th I took one at 7:30 it was positive a a somewhat faint positive so I took one again at 9:40 same outcome.  Then I took another one around 3 in the afternoon a digital test this time and it said pregnant. I went to the doctor to confirm pregnancy on Thursday April 26th. Doctors took a urine sample and the results came back positive then the nurse asked if I had had any bleeding and I said I had noticed some brownish colored blood in my underwear when I gave the urine sample. She asked me to come back in that afternoon for them to do a blood test and check things out. The doctor couldn't find anything in the abdominal ultrasound or the transvaginal ultrasound. They did see dried blood around the cervix and told me it was a threatened miscarriage. He also asked me to come back today Monday April 30th. I took another home pregnancy test on sunday and it was a very clear positive. Today's blood test showed that my HCG levels rose from 102 to 1000 but the ultrasounds still didn't show anything, so I go back again on thursday to check my levels again. Has anyone else encountered this? Not sure what to think. Any advice?

babygurl6141986
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:38 AM

THANKS

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)