Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnancy Symptoms 101 - Could you be pregnant?

Posted by   + Show Post

Thanks for joining us in the Pregnancy Group!
Think you might be pregnant? Tell us your symptoms!

Pregnancy symptoms differ from woman to woman and from pregnancy to pregnancy. Here are some of the most common early pregnancy symptoms:

• Delayed or missed menstrual cycle
  • Cramping or spotting
  • Swollen / tender breasts
  • Fatigue / tiredness
  • Nausea / morning sickness
  • Backaches
  • Headaches
  • Frequent urination
  • Food cravings or food aversions

If you think you may be pregnant, it is important to take a pregnancy test so that you know for sure!

For more info:

Please share your pregnancy symptoms in the replies below!

by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 5:36 PM
Replies (11-20):
beautifullmami4
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 7:52 PM
I have most symptoms but I'm on the iud/mirena. Could i be pregnant?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Daffodil330
by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 1:45 AM

So far, I've noticed nausea (although I haven't gotten sick) and that rush of saliva that occurs when you feel like you're about to be sick, cramping/pulling feelings in my lower stomach, and a slight backache. My boobs feel perfectly fine, if a little heavy. TMI I know, but I've also experienced both constipation and diarrhea in the same week. When I lie down on my stomach it feels as if there's a little ball between my pelvic bones. I haven't taken a test in a few days (and then it was negative) and I'm scared to try it again. . . But I really feel 'full' and pregnant. Of course, I know that if one fears herself to be pregnant some symptoms can be imagined, but do any of you seasoned mothers think this could be all in my head? I don't think i can think up a swollen uterus, but. . IF i am, i would be between five and six weeks. 

eykelley
by Liz on Mar. 16, 2012 at 1:53 AM
1 mom liked this
I had left side flank pain, a temp, and nausea. All are not "normal" symptoms. But, I was indeed preggo w/ nothing else going on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MakylarMommy
by on Mar. 18, 2012 at 2:51 PM
i'vee beenn havinqq terriblee headaches and I dntt knoo whatt too takee forr themm !
Ayodeji
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 4:54 PM
I've noticed nausea (although I haven't gotten sick) and that rush of saliva that occurs when you feel like you're about to be sick, cramping/pulling feelings in my lower stomachn backache. My boobs feel perfectly fine but heavy.I've also experienced both constipation and diarrhea in the same week. When I lie down on my stomach it feels as if there's a little ball between my pelvic bones. I have taken a test in a few days and then it was negative. . . But I really feel 'full' and pregnant. Of course, I know that if one fears herself to be pregnant some symptoms can be imagined, but do any of you seasoned mothers think this could be all in my head?
Am I really pregenant?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emylpmis
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 5:48 PM

I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive but am not experiencing any symptoms is that normal?

Mrs.Campfield
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Yes they are different from person to person

Quoting emylpmis:

I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive but am not experiencing any symptoms is that normal?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emylpmis
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Thanks, I been worried beacuase I don't feel pregnant I been taking folic acid and prenatal vitamins I been eating healthy I can't wait til my appointment making me anxious its in April...

LovelyLauren55
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 6:29 PM
Thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC2Long
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2012 at 6:30 PM
Can we make this a sticky?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)