Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnancy Symptoms 101 - Could you be pregnant?

Posted by   + Show Post

Thanks for joining us in the Pregnancy Group!
Think you might be pregnant? Tell us your symptoms!

Pregnancy symptoms differ from woman to woman and from pregnancy to pregnancy. Here are some of the most common early pregnancy symptoms:

• Delayed or missed menstrual cycle
  • Cramping or spotting
  • Swollen / tender breasts
  • Fatigue / tiredness
  • Nausea / morning sickness
  • Backaches
  • Headaches
  • Frequent urination
  • Food cravings or food aversions

If you think you may be pregnant, it is important to take a pregnancy test so that you know for sure!

For more info:

Please share your pregnancy symptoms in the replies below!

by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 5:36 PM
Replies (241-250):
ItsJustMe210
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 5:23 PM

I'm soo sleepy and my breasts have been really tender. And I've eating the oddest foods.! :-)

Bellewoods161
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Augh,, I know how you feel. We just started ttc. So i did all the ovulation caculating and so on, I've been moody, bloated, tired and a little crampy. I only have one week left till my period is due but it feels like forever!!!

miamarry
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 2:05 AM

sorry in advance everyone.

'm really scared i'm 19 college student with a tumor i can not afford a baby. The last time I had sex was almost 3 weeks back, we did use a condom i even checked it after with the water test and it was fine just to make sure, i have the tendency of over reacting, but the thing is i have had bv went on antibiotcs, and my doctor informed me my thyroid seems swollen and i should get it test not to mention preping for surgeries to get rid of my tumor, and i'm still going to school, so to say have i been a little stressed would be an understatement. How ever while on flagyl i notice some brown discharge that turned red i just assumed it was my period coming it happened on and off for a couple of days, but it never reached the flow of a period. During this time it was accompanied by stabbing pains on my sides and abdomen NOT cramps! i assumed it was the medicine and stopped taking it i still felt bad the next day and then got better with occasional side pain. Since it made me feel so sick and i didn't get my period  i went back to the doctor she had me do a urine test that still showed a little bacteria which is the bv and that i wasn't pregnant. I have never been able to exactly been able to pin point my period just guess around and sometimes it's not till two weeks into  the next month so i decided to be patient i'm really trying but my breast seem so big * heavy, i get gurgling sound from my stomach and these little pulsing sensations that make me think baby heart beat and i'm becoming more and more impatient. Could it be Bv, stress, i'm prego, or a thyroid problem? also if the condom looked like it didn't fit to well but never slipped off inside of me just seemed like it rolled up and i didn't notice til after do you think i could get pregnant from that? i know how can i have so much happening at one time, and yes i know i should really refrain from sex and i am an idiot. i have tormented my self for a long time, so please just help me calm down or tell me to freak out more i need direction.

nattyarias
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:47 PM

i have lower back and abdominal pressure with some spotting... idk if im pregnant please help?

Emilymommy95
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Hey all- I am 4 dpo now, and I know it's very early but I honestly believe I am pregnant. I have been eating so much, non stop and continue to get hungry. It is so not normal for me, and I'm about two weeks away from my period so it can't be that. I never get hungry like that during ovulation. And now tonight I was sitting peacefully working on the laptop and BAM nausea hit me badly. I feel like I have to throw up but can't. What's going on???

laylay94
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:44 AM

backaches ,cramping,and frequent urination,and tiredness

sarah634
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:50 AM

im also so tired .just want to take a nap whenever i can.

i do vomit alot excpecially  when im too full

golliz
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:00 AM
This is my first pregnancy Im tired all the time,headaches,bachache,rib cramp,hip cramp,sore boobs,fatigue,mood swings,bipolar. Thats all I could think of for now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Skadoodlez
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Okay so now im 20 weeks and i understand leakage toward the end of the pregnancy but im only 20 weeks! and i can literally soak through a shirt and sheet, and the worst part is that it happens either when im completl y relaxed or in my sleep and im woken to a huge wet puddle in my bed. It's so gross, what do i do?

Scaredmom32114
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Im tired all the time too! it is normal. think of it this way we finally have a reason to sleep all day! he he

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN