Thanks for joining us in the Pregnancy Group!
Think you might be pregnant? Tell us your symptoms!
Pregnancy symptoms differ from woman to woman and from pregnancy to pregnancy. Here are some of the most common early pregnancy symptoms:
- Delayed or missed menstrual cycle
- Cramping or spotting
- Swollen / tender breasts
- Fatigue / tiredness
- Nausea / morning sickness
- Frequent urination
- Food cravings or food aversions
If you think you may be pregnant, it is important to take a pregnancy test so that you know for sure!
For more info:
- Check out the many posts on pregnancy symptoms.
- Start a post to share your story or to ask for advice.
- Visit the Pregnancy Group Homepage to see what Moms are talking about right now.
Please share your pregnancy symptoms in the replies below!