Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnancy Symptoms 101 - Could you be pregnant?

Posted by   + Show Post

Thanks for joining us in the Pregnancy Group!
Think you might be pregnant? Tell us your symptoms!

Pregnancy symptoms differ from woman to woman and from pregnancy to pregnancy. Here are some of the most common early pregnancy symptoms:

• Delayed or missed menstrual cycle
  • Cramping or spotting
  • Swollen / tender breasts
  • Fatigue / tiredness
  • Nausea / morning sickness
  • Backaches
  • Headaches
  • Frequent urination
  • Food cravings or food aversions

If you think you may be pregnant, it is important to take a pregnancy test so that you know for sure!

For more info:

Please share your pregnancy symptoms in the replies below!

by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 5:36 PM
Replies (41-50):
blessingsmom160
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:34 PM

oka why aren't my boobs sore!! my nipples are very hard tho i barely get sick & my stomach is one sided ughh lol my friend said thats were my bbys head is at could that be true?

kendra1212
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Was sick before I missed period I just knew I was prego some 11 years later you just never forget that feeling LOL

CafeMom Tickers
GIRAFF79
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:03 PM

IM REALLY SICK FEELING ONLY AT NITE. IM LATE ON MY PERIOD .I GOT MY TUBES TIED WITH MY LAST CHILD

GIRAFF79
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:05 PM

IM REALLY SICK FEELING ONLY AT NITE. IM LATE ON MY PERIOD .I GOT MY TUBES TIED WITH MY LAST CHILD

brooklyn494
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:26 PM

I have been having some symptoms and i have also been sleeping at lot and backaches and the cramping and spotting and all i have been wantting to do is sleep now i have now had no baby in almost 14 years an i just want to know now i i be pregnant becaue me and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant.

kristy_ben
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:01 PM

I have been EXTERMELYY tired and constantly feel sick to my stomach. I feel like I could sleep forever.. I have bad back pains and I feel neasuaed all the time. Please tell me what this could be

teenkidd
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 5:09 PM
Hi, I have been wondering if I may be pregnant. I had unprotected sex after the end of my period on march 21st weeks later I started feeling weird and experienced symptoms such as
- enlarged breast (sometimes sore)
- nausea (every morning and sometimes throughout the day)
-cramping/pressure on The bottom of my stomach (sometimes cramping on the right side)
-headaches (all day everyday !)
-extreme decrease in energy (I slept 12 hours one day)
-increase in appetite (eating all day, lost 5 lbs)
-early and light period/bleeding (I will explain further below)
-mood swings (I am laughing one minute and crying the next)
-somewhat bloated stomach
-increase in gas
-weird taste in my mouth
-heightened smell

As stated above my period was sure April 18th, but on the 15th of April I stated bleeding lightly and The color was a light pink (rarely seen red blood). That continued for about 2-3 days (also there were little clots) after that the bleeding stopped but then returned the same day but was brown and light. That continued until April 22nd. I want to add my period had NEVER been That long and is rarely light so I wondered if that could have been implantation bleeding. I took a pregnancy test and it came out a faint positive about a week later. I have taken about 2 since then and it came out negative. I have gone to the doc today and was given a urine test that was negative, the doc also listened to my stomach (unaware of my pregnancy concerns) and said my stomach was very active and chocked it up to a stomach virus. But I doubt my symptoms for the past 3 weeks have been the result of a stomach virus. Please give me any and all advice and experiences! Could I feel symptoms but my body hasn't created enough of the hormone to get a positive result ? And is it possible to have a period during pregnancy? Please help !
Mia055
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Back in Sept i had some of these symptoms because i "thought" i was...Was kinda disappointed...so here i am now! 11 weeks and going strong......and sick =P

Mother to  Zeek (3 1/2) and Manny (1 1/2) and one on the way!! Love my hubby!! Love my boys!! Think PINK!!

sandie08
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:25 AM

Hi , I had my implant out on the 16th April 12 and had a period for 6 days (20th to 26th ) , i have got cramps in the lower of my belly and not sure if i could be Pregnant? and how soon can i take a test ?

izzbizz86
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:54 AM

so here's my  side effects

back pain ,head aches,nausea,having to pee a lot  and massive cramping.oh and very tired

my last cycle was only 4 days and it was very light.

what do you ladies thinks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN