Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

baby footprint sayings

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 1:01 PM
  • 5 Replies
Anyone have a cute saying to put on a baby footprint tattoo?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BarbadianBeauty
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Ohhh!! I did a footprint tattoo on a father yesterday :) he had his daughters foot prints on his chest over his heart and he asked me to put "The first steps you took, lead right to my heart"

Freakin adorable!! Lol f I think of anymore foot print tattoos I've done I'll toss some ideas your way! :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shavona2012
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 1:21 PM
I always wanted a back piece with 5 footprints. Kinds like in the sand the same as the footprints in the sand picture. I wanted to use my 2 sons prints and 3 smaller ones for my angel babies. I did want it to say "this is when I carried you" because the poem is beautiful and the footprints is.frombwhen I carried them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louzannalady
by Gold Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 1:22 PM

It would depend on the occasion. I have seen a few on an ectopic pregnancy forum. Usually, they just have the date.

FarmGirl2B
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 1:35 PM
Aww!!! Love this! Thanks!

Quoting BarbadianBeauty:

Ohhh!! I did a footprint tattoo on a father yesterday :) he had his daughters foot prints on his chest over his heart and he asked me to put "The first steps you took, lead right to my heart"

Freakin adorable!! Lol f I think of anymore foot print tattoos I've done I'll toss some ideas your way! :D

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyIsMyName90
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 2:08 PM
Ohhh *tear*!!

Quoting BarbadianBeauty:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)