Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I AM GOING TO BE PREGNANT FOREVER

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:46 AM
  • 19 Replies

Everyday I want to go into labor and I dont have one sign of it 39 weeks and two days pregnant. anyone else feeling this way? I dont want to go past fourty weeks :/

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
YzmaRocks
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this
I know how you feel! With my second I went to 41w 6d and I was SOOOOO ready to have him. I was convinced he would never come and I was going to live in discomfort all my life, lol. But he came and is a 2 year old now.

Just remember, 40 weeks is the midpoint and it is very normal to go over. Some babies, like my son, need a little more time in the belly! But your little one will come. You are almost there!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eykelley
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:58 AM
Lol. I am 13w and already want to be done. Haha. I know 40 weeks sounds bad cuz that's what you've been counting down to for 30 some
Odd weeks, but u can actually go 42 weeks to be honest. I know it sux really bad, but try to hold on for babies sake. I would do the natural stuff u can. Sex, nipple stimulation, walking, bouncin on a birthing ball, take a nice warm bath, etc. I wouldn't even think to try the other methods though. Stay away from caster oil as it can be harmful (can cause baby to have a bm while still in utero).

GL momma and hold on as long as u can. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rydersmommy178
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:00 AM
I feel for you! Ds1 was born at 42 weeks 6 days, he would have stayed in longer, but I was convinced to be induced! I'm hoping ds2 decides he can come a little earlier!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BiPolarMomto3
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:14 AM

I know exactly how you feel hon. Hawk was born at 41 wks 3 day's ... He was my biggest.. 9lbs 10.8oz. It's hard.... Just keep trying... :) 

CaraMapp
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:58 AM

Pandapanda
by Amber on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Yes. You will be pregnant for FOREVER. You may want to consider moving a couch and mini fridge into your uterus, to further accomodate your baby.

And the sooner you accept it, the sooner baby will come. Seriously. Just forget about it- "A watched pot never boils".

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:07 AM

I felt that way from about 36 weeks on. The doctors were talking induction do to my GD and I had been having a ton of regular contractions and dilating from 32 weeks on. I ended up being induced at 41 weeks because my baby was in distress. By that time though, I felt like I was a month late, not just a week late. 

You never know when labor will start. You don't have to have signs of it coming for it to start, or you can have all the signs for months. No one wants to go late, but sometimes our babies just aren't ready. And in the end those few weeks are so worth it. No matter how early or late your baby is, you will look back and be amazed at how fast it all went. 

AAJACKSON
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:09 AM
Scary ! My mom had me at 44weeks! 10 mo baby LOl . I can just imagine how u feel im only 11w n already anxious ":
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovefromwithin
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:18 AM

I hear you, I'm coming up on 36 weeks and I'm SO ready to have this over with!

18mommytobe0512
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:51 AM
I'm 36 weeks today and I am ready to be done. I can't wait to hold my little man it feels like time is slowing down:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)