Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am i?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:22 AM
  • 8 Replies
A week.ago i had this brown discharge it was so.wird im being worried why and no i havent visit a doctor im scared to do so since im young so anyways now i have my period now my period just 6 days normal and stoped.. i wondr why?
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:29 AM

Are you saying your period was shorter than normal? If you are worried that you are pregnant, you should take a test.

PInky17959
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:34 AM
I would really prefer going to a clinic i dont really think the test at home work and my period is not normal so.i wouldnt know how to.explain
PInky17959
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:36 AM
And lately i been googling for brown discharge so it just gives me pregnacy stuff
Pandapanda
by Amber on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Go take a test.

Pandapanda
by Amber on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Seriously? At-home tests work for millions of women. They'll work for you too.

HOWEVER. Brown discharge shortly after having your period is very normal.

Quoting PInky17959:

I would really prefer going to a clinic i dont really think the test at home work and my period is not normal so.i wouldnt know how to.explain

aprilsalcro
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:07 AM
Test
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Campfield
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:07 AM
Home tests are totally accurate. It measures the pregnancy hormone in your system. Even if you are bleeding if u r pregnant the test will tell. As long as there is enough of the hormone in your system for the test to detect it will show.

If you don't want to be or get pregnant either don't have unprotected sex or get on the pill and take it as directed. No one here can tell you if your pregnant. Take a test. Its the only way to know.

Brown discharge could be implantation bleeding or it could be your period being weird.

Again. Test. Test. Test.

Xoxo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Campfield
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:10 AM
Oh and tests when taken correctly are 99% accurate. Even the dollar store ones. Just test with first morning urine to get the best result.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)