Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom's Out There,Please Help!!??!!??

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:43 AM
  • 9 Replies
Hey:) I'm 8Weeks&5Days Pregnant&I Feel Bad Because I Don't Feel Pregnant:/ My Questions Are::When Did Everyone Start Too Feel Pregnant??&Is That Bad I Don't Feel Pregnant??

I Haven't Had Any Morning/Night Sickness.Boobs Hurt Every Other Day.I Feel Sick Too My Tummy If I Don't Eat When I Wake Up.Been Peeing More Then I Use Too.
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MissTacoBell
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:45 AM
It's about to begin don't worry lol. It took me till 16 weeks to feel pregnant. And morning sickness didn't start till week 12. Every woman is different.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_too_be_01
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:49 AM
Yeah.I'm Just Not Excited About Being Pregnant Because I Don't Feel Pregnant:/
Jpenn17
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:59 AM
I was the same way with both of my pregnancies. Don't worry tho, one morning you will just wake up and have to run to the bathroom to puke. Then the fun will really begin.... I was nauseous for about five weeks straight, starting at about 9 or 10 weeks. Enjoy this feeling now because if you are anything like I was you will be miserable. Every pregnancy is different tho so you may be one of those lucky women who never get sick at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_too_be_01
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:09 AM
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:25 AM

Totally normal. Some women just have mild pregnancies. It will feel more real as you start to grow and when you start to feel movement.

Amyangel
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:38 AM
I dont have syntoms when i was with my frist. thought i was lucky not to have it i got bigger snd went to bathroom alot i did get utis later tho but dont be hard on ur self just tjink of been lucky morning sickness isnt fun. Dont worry ull fell pregnet soon im sure when baby mobes and u find the sex good luck
tinydeena23
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:03 AM
Im still finding out if I'm pregnant, but the only symptoms I've had are tummy aches, nausea, headaches, cramp like feeling & back aches. So still waiting to take a test but not every pregnancy is the same so you won't have them now but you could have them later. But good luck (:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovefromwithin
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:57 AM

It's not bad at all that you don't feel pregnant. Most women don't feel pregnant until they start feeling their little one move.  I started feeling mildly pregnant at around 12 1/2 weeks - and then the big BIG movements at 17 weeks, but that is just me. Everyone is different in which they start feeling pregnant. Enjoy your pregnancy while you can! :)

MaGiKgrl
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:51 PM
I am 19 weeks,and there are alot of days where I still dont feel pregnant! It is crazy. I have heard alot of people say that when the baby really starts moving around is when you start to feel pregnant. I guess it is different for everyone,but you are cool. :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)