Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Fever!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:39 AM
  • 10 Replies

I see all of you who put your images up of your ultrasounds and newborns and not only my heart melts, it makes me want a baby.. 

oh wait..

I'm already pregnant! :D 

Are you experiencing baby fever yourself? 

new baby

Excited to meet my little girl in a few short weeks. ♥  

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eykelley
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:20 AM
I was. For 2 years!! It got bad too. I would almost break down in tears when I saw a pregnant women or newborn. But DH and I had decided we weren't gonna have anymore (ok... DH decided HE didn't want anymore, I was not agreeing). Finally though, after 2 years of baby fever we decided to have another one. I'm 13 weeks now and the only "fever" I have is the one to be done being pregnant and have my lil boy/girl in my arms. Lol.
This is my last though So I am trying to enjoy everything I can. You know... When I'm not stressing out about everything being ok with the baby or work or my 5yo DS, or life in general haha.
:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinydeena23
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:46 AM
I had some a couple weeks ago lol, I was all about baby stuff.. & now I might be pregnant too :D still waiting. (:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pacificamom
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:37 AM

totally....I've wanted to get my hands on every baby girl I see lately....I've been saying "i want a baby!" all the time even though I HAVE a 17 month old. Good thing I'm pregnant with twins

MadJack607
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:37 AM
I had baby fever for about 2/3 years. And it took about that long to convience my hubby. Now I'm 20 weeks with my first and we find out the gender on Thursday :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:46 AM
i did and now i have a 2 mo dd
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAddie
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:12 AM
I was at my daughters' school the other day for their play and a couple seats over was a lady with a baby girl who was maybe 2 months old. I wanted to hold her so badly. I can't wait until mine gets here, only 16 weeks to go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:32 AM
Nope, prego myself, no baby fever here lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:47 AM
No, i have a 12 week old baby :]
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:49 AM

LOL I teared up yesterday at someone's newborn pictures yesterday. My baby is 6 months.

justawaitin
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:13 AM

I am 13 weeks and I can think of nothing else lol I wanna smell and cuddle my new baby !!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)