Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could I Be Pregnant Please Help?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:46 AM
  • 14 Replies

I have been experiancing lower back pain and cramping for 5 days along with 4 days of clear milky discharge and clear stringy discharge and one day of yellow discharge. Also last night i threw up for the first time. I dont know when my period is suppose to come because i cant remember if i got it feb 5 or feb 9 so i took 4 tests and all neg. Somedays im really tired and others im not. Can anyone help me?

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy2bella
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:48 AM
I would wait a couple more days and test again with a digital.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:48 AM
go get a blood test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsWhite101610
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:48 AM
I would call the doctor and be seen. Your symptoms don't have to necessarily be pregnancy symptoms. And no one online can tell...only a blood test will know for sure. Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TaylorMaire12
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:49 AM
okayy
lillucky8
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:31 AM
Test when ur period is due, unfortunately thats the only way to tell, my pre prego symptoms are rhe same as pms so
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TaylorMaire12
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Im not looking for someone to say go take a blood test im looking to see if you think i am or not 

mem82
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:09 AM

I don't think you are. It sounds like just a hormone flux. You can freak yourself out of a period so be careful. 8)

vwd_johnson
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this
NO ONE on this site can tell you that. The truth is you need to get a blood test. pregnancy symptoms are dime a dozen, and are also symptoms that happen with pms, changes in stress lifestyle, and plenty of other things !

If you think you are pregnant you need to see a doctor and continue to take some pregnancy tests if you want. False negatives happen all the time. You have sex, you could be pregnant... Simple as that

Quoting TaylorMaire12:

Im not looking for someone to say go take a blood test im looking to see if you think i am or not 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:13 AM
I would say maybe, since you threw up for the first time. Keep us updated when you do find out :]
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlexSosa
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:30 AM

If you are having discharge like that you should get checked for a yeast infection. They are very common during pregnancy, so you should take another preg test in a few days.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)