• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craving for them! :D

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:36 PM
  • 12 Replies

Dill Pickle Chips! I am sooo craving for them! And I can't stop eating ice either! It's like so tasty! Ice and Dill Pickle Chips! When I eat those I can't stop what I started! Any of you girls have the same cravings or different? 

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovefromwithin
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I've had those cravings this pregnancy! Mmm.. now I want some dill pickle chips... *crunches on ice*

Larsbug
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:02 PM

the pickle chips are normal but if you are craving ice make sure to bring it up to your doctor...craving ice can be a vitamin deficiency

pacificamom
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Quoting Larsbug:

the pickle chips are normal but if you are craving ice make sure to bring it up to your doctor...craving ice can be a vitamin deficiency

Pregnancy%20ticker

Adreyes2009
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I love me so ice.  I have had this craving with all of three pregnancy.  I was never anemic I just loved eating ice.  Just be careful of your teeth.

18mommytobe0512
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:12 PM
Glad I'm not the only one who loves eating ice:) but good thing my iron levels are perfect! I use that tooth paste for sensitive teeth
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sunshine.Mama
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:21 PM

i craved ice with my dd too :) now i crave healthy food, which is good except for when i have those urges to eat cake or ice cream cuz it sounds sooo good then when i try to eat it i get really sick :( DARN IT BABY MAKE UP YOUR MIND lol

CafeMom Tickers
clintam
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:24 PM
Freeze dill pickle juice and you will get both fixes at once lol I'm kidding eeeew!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aniyasmom2011
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:10 PM

I used to crave Chinese food so bad,it was horrible. I would order a plate of stir fry rice everyday or almost everyday when I got out of school. Dill pickle chips are the bomb but you may want to stay away from the ice.shouting

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:41 PM
I LOVE dill pickle chips :) And salt and vinegar chips!
Akira2012
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:00 AM

i have loved dill pickles since i was kid (seriously i would choose a pickle over a cookie) then when i got pregnant with my daughter and with this pregnancy pickles are the last thing on my mind!!! but my very first pregnancy i would go through a gallon jar of whole pickles in a week and that was if i was holding myself back!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)