• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant and potty training!!!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:20 PM
  • 6 Replies
How is it being prego nd potty trainin??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
goodmama85
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this
It's a pain my youngest is 6 but he's autistic so it's naturally gonna be a lil more harder but getting there though he's starting not to like a wet pull up on him so he will go get a new one and will put him on his potty after he eats sometimes he make and sometimes he won't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kiwilime
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this

It's fine.  I've done it twice.  Just be ready for a relapse once baby is here.  It doesn't always happen but it's better to be prepared.

m0m23
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Not a lot of fun.  Our toilet is too high for DD2 to get on even with a stool so my 7 months pregnant butt has to lift her every single time.  About once every 30 min to an hour.  

Larsbug
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this

we are still trying with my 3 year old... he will pee on the potty but won't poop, we aren't pushing it though since he will probably have a set back with it when DS2 comes in 18 days... DH is taking a month off when baby is born though so he's going to work more on it with him. Get the book "Potty Training Boys The Easy Way." It's a huge help!

Yese1
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 1:43 AM
I havent started potty trainin at all my son will be 24 months on the 19th i think he isnt ready bt i feel like its ganna b hard cuz his a boy ? And im ttc since november 2011 nd havent concieved so hopfully he'll b potty trained or training sooner then later
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 5, 2012 at 1:45 AM
1 mom liked this

I didn't work on it seriously with my oldest while I was pregnant. I was exhausted so that made it harder. I think it depends on the child and where they are in the process. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)