Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

D and C

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:12 PM
  • 10 Replies
I have had 3 misscarriage already. The first was a water baby and these other two, the baby's heart just stop beating at 7 weeks. So now I am going to get my 3rd surgery on removing everthing. Has anyone ever had a D/C done, and then got pregnant right away again with everything bein normal????
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Larsbug
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:21 PM

you really should wait.... they tell you 3 months for a reason, your body needs time to heal. I'm sorry for your losses.

Robbiesmommy99
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:55 PM
I had to have a d and c last april. I got pregnant in august with this baby.
mem82
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:12 PM

I'm sorry for your losses. 8(

Mrs.Campfield
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:12 PM
We had a one on 12/9/11 got pregnant three weeks later. We were told to wait one cycle. Broken condom. But were 11 weeks now and still praying
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eykelley
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:14 PM
I had a d&c with DD at 18w. :( they told u's to wait two months. At exactly 2 months we got preggo with DS. He is almost 5. :) I would definitly wait it out and let ur body heal hun. U don't wanna get PG again and it not go right becuz u didn't wait.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlecheifsmom
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:14 PM

yes, ive had an d& c and 11 months later, i was expecting again and now he is 6 yrs old!

many blessings to you at this time. please give yourself some time to heal emotionally and physically.

babygomez
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:45 PM

I'm sorry. I have no experience with this.

Bump.

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 5, 2012 at 1:55 AM

I'm really sorry you are going through this. I know of a lot of people who have gotten pregnant again right away without any problems. Be sure to follow whatever advice your doctor gives though.

Sweethrtsmom
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 7:39 AM
I had one when we lost ours at 9w6d, same thing they said the heart was no longer beating. I had the d+c end of January and found out I was pregnant again in May. Dd is now 6 years old! And I am 24w3d with our first ds! Good luck mama!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelrn
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 7:45 AM
I'm so sorry! I had one in january of 2011 at 8 weeks. The dr told me to wait 2 cycles and I got pg again in June. Am now almost 37 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)