• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All of you crazy people*breastfeeding

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:33 PM
  • 57 Replies
1 mom liked this

screaming at eachother about whether or not formula feeding will literally kill your baby and how selfish you are if you dont become a breastfeeding goddess are the ones that give motherhood and breastfeeding moms a bad name. 

Stand up for what you believe in, help, encourage and inform others.

You shouldnt be at anothers throut because with this information they still chose what was best for them for any of their own reasons to not breastfeed or to not breastfeed esclusivly. 

I WILL NEVER BREASTFEED IN PUBLIC WITH MY TITS HANGING OUT

I have a cover that I am comforable with. My opinion, my choice. 

I WILL PUMP AND 'LET' MY DH HELP FEED OUR CHILD

What about you ladies?

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ArmyWife0927
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:40 PM

I could care less how you feed your child. As long as your Lo gets feed. I FF both my boys. DD is EBF. I use a cover when I NIP. Not because of other people but 1)I'm more comfortable using one and 2)if I don't dd will get distracted and not want to eat. LOL I've tried letting dh feed her. She refuses a bottle unless she is starving. Oh, even if I don't use a cover you CAN NOT see my tits. I don't know why people associate NIP with seeing everything. You don't!

kelsiey
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I exclusively formula feed and I am proud of it. (:

mem82
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I breast feed 95% of the time, formula feed the other 5%. Nikki is my fourth kid, BF, FF, gave solids early, gave solids late, etc and so on. All my kids are healthy and that is all that matters. 8) I don't care how anyone else does it.

ameliacaldeira
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:19 PM

It is true that most woman are discrete and I don't mind at all, it is their thing. However there are these 3 woman in town who pull both there breasts out, I am glad they are comforable with their bodies, but is Wal-Mart really the place to completly remove your shirt while wearing nothing else but your 7 yr old?

Quoting ArmyWife0927:

I could care less how you feed your child. As long as your Lo gets feed. I FF both my boys. DD is EBF. I use a cover when I NIP. Not because of other people but 1)I'm more comfortable using one and 2)if I don't dd will get distracted and not want to eat. LOL I've tried letting dh feed her. She refuses a bottle unless she is starving. Oh, even if I don't use a cover you CAN NOT see my tits. I don't know why people associate NIP with seeing everything. You don't!

proudmommy690
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this
me too!!!

i dont care how a baby is fed (bf or ff) as long as they're fed!!!

Quoting kelsiey:

I exclusively formula feed and I am proud of it. (:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Campfield
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I didn't produce. So I ff. Took a lot of heat from my mother who didn't understand. My boy is as healthy as can be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KatieGirls2
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm with you op. My first I bf and pumped till almost 8mo then ff. Dh liked feeding her, wether bf or bottle it is a bonding thing feeding baby and he enjoyed it. I use a cover too though I have friends with nursing tops that allow them to be modest without a cover. And yes sharing information and advice is wonderful and very helpful. But each mom needs to figure out what is best for her and her child and that is different for everyone. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
traceem
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:53 PM

I take each of my babies as they come. My 1st, I didn't have the quality and after 3 weeks he was very hungry so formula it was! My 2nd bf until 14 months, my 3rd was 3 months as I went back to work and I wasn't successful with pumping, my 4th was 4 weeks as I was too damn busy with 3 other children to neglect their needs to sit down and try to bf for hours at a time. This one, well, I just have to wait and see! Each to their own I say, as long as your baby is being fed by boobs or formula, they are being fed! Formula is NOT what it used to be!! ll of my children are equally smart and healthy!

LKRA
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:08 PM
5 moms liked this

I'm an exhibitionist.

I also know how to spell. There MIGHT be a correlation, there might not be. The jury is still out.

LKRA
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Um, yes?

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

Quoting ameliacaldeira:

It is true that most woman are discrete and I don't mind at all, it is their thing. However there are these 3 woman in town who pull both there breasts out, I am glad they are comforable with their bodies, but is Wal-Mart really the place to completly remove your shirt while wearing nothing else but your 7 yr old?

Quoting ArmyWife0927:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)