• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update... Hoping and praying :(

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:28 PM
  • 7 Replies
Some of u may know im am the hosp because of kidney stones (some small ones and a very large one the dr. Said it was about 1 cm.) And that one will not be able to come out of the tube iself and will need some form of minor surgry ( some wont even consider this close to surgery.) But those were the drs words. so the way they would try to help it is to go through the urithra (the hole u pee out of...) And use a lazer to b try and break down the stone. They could also use sound waves to try and break it.. If those dont work the last option is to go through the urithra again and put somethimg called a "stunt or stint" in, this will help anything in the bladder get pushed out by urine but it will absolutely not help the big one dr said "maybe" on it taking some pressure off... So after all if i chose any of that it most likely wont work, if i chose the stint it also can be put in when baby girl is in my tummy but it cannot be taken out i dont know why. But dr says that thats really uncomfortable. They want to keep me on pain meds to keep me comfortable enough to go through the rest of pregnancy then fix everything after shes born.
As of right now im on an IV ive been stuck 5 times, im takin the meds, they are still keeping me until further notice i know im staying tonight tho, im hopinh things get better soon. The longer i sit here the more things they find out wrong. Or new symptoms occure like for example i have a little tiny red rash now. But maybe this has been the reason why ive been feeling soooo yucky latey, gettin dizzy and stuff. But im happy im here now and the drs are to just incase i need them! by the way im so sorry if the post is messed up or some parts are spelt wrong or they dont make sense I kept falling asleep because im exhausted.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Sorry it is still so rough. Praying for you. Now get some sleep.

Gavinsgirl
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:59 PM
Thank u honey ive tried im really stressed out and i just want to cry FOREVER! (1im in pain and 2 i just want to fall apart.) My hubby feels so bad and just wants to do everything for me and make everything better but today when i had a panic attac i was crying so hard that i couldnt breath and he kept rubbing my back and arms trying to get me to relax and breath and i freaked out said "stop dont touch me. leave me alone" I didnt want him to touch me i got so annoyed. I like how attentive he is but for some reason i didnt like it at that moment.. I felt so bad because hes been nothing but sweet as pie he only wanted to help. And i cant believe i didnt think before i said something. I usually do. I didnt mean to be a b*tch... :"(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gacgbaker
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:46 AM

hugs

Rayawni
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:29 AM
What they can do is a cystoscope to go through your urethra to take a look. They can do a lithotripsy to help break that stone up or they can place a stent to help it pass. Once they can visualize the stone they will take the best route to help you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 9:44 AM

(((((((hugs))))))))))

BiPolarMomto3
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 9:48 AM
Awww I am sorry momma. If you meed to talk or have any.questikns please inbox me. I have been dealing with kidney stones for 20 years (i am only 29). So I can be of help if you'd like.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rayawni
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 9:59 AM
I know the pain is unbearable. I passed one once and I thought I was peeing of a razor. Plus the renal colic is terrible. Feels like a jack hammer in your back. I am hoping they can break that stone up and it will come out for you. They are no fun :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)