Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what prenatal pills are you taking?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:23 PM
  • 8 Replies

What prenatal pills are you taking and how do they make you feel?

I am taking spring valley prenatal pills, they actually make me feel great and not sick at all. I was taking "one a day women prenatal pills and those pills made me really sick and nauseas, but spring valley has no side effects thank god lol

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Heather2001
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I take the Trader Joe's brand.  As long as I eat first, I've never had a vitamin bother me. 

simplytrish3834
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:32 PM

with one a day I tried eating first, I even tried taking them at night before bed, it made me feel awful

2proudmama
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:33 PM
Not taking any since I just found out but I will be hitting up walmart tonight to get some. Thanks for the reminder. :]
simplytrish3834
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:35 PM

your welcome :) I got mines from walmart also

gacgbaker
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:44 AM

Glad you found something that really helps!

jakesmom323
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:53 AM
With my first pregnancy, I paid a fortune out of pocket for RX Prenate w/ omega (which where supposed to be the best) and they made me miserable!!!!! This time I'm taking GNC prenatal. Free of dyes, preservatives. They don't make me sick at all but I've taken GNC women's formula for over a decade. So my body could be used to them. The only complaint is that you have to take 2 a day. But apparently a lot of OTC store vitamins, you don't get the recommended dose/nutrients and at least I know I am w/ these. Good luck mommy;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snowi
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:59 AM
Flinestones
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyIsMyName90
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 6:46 AM
I take the spring valley brand also. They work great.

I agree--I also took the one a day prenatal +DHA with ds1 and they made me feel yucky not to mention they were expensive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)