Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need advice and or others opinion please

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:42 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hi there ... i am 5 1/2 months along and my husband and i both have got this cold that is going around ...  I was told by my dr before when i first got pregnant that i could take tylonol cold and or sudifed. However is it going to hurt our baby if i dont take anything and let nature runs its course ? i didnt want to take anyhting at all ? please need help :)

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Sunshine.Mama
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:44 PM
1 mom liked this

if you are really uncomfortable and cant sleep then i would use tylenol. but i dont usually use meds unless it is absolutley necessary. try drinking lots of water and orange juice. that usually helps me. 

Good Luck and i hope you feel better soon!

CafeMom Tickers
goodmama85
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this
This but Tylenol is very good though and the safest :) hope you feel better

Quoting Sunshine.Mama:

if you are really uncomfortable and cant sleep then i would use tylenol. but i dont usually use meds unless it is absolutley necessary. try drinking lots of water and orange juice. that usually helps me. 

Good Luck and i hope you feel better soon!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytobe72012
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Thank you  guys :) i hope it passes soon i have a dr check up on wed so if i still have it then im ure they will ask or say something :)

BiPolarMomto3
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:50 PM
1 mom liked this
If you are.miserable then take the meds. If.you are not doing anything to counteract the cold then not only you but baby are going.to.feel like crap. Everything you feel, baby feel's 10times harder. Trust me don't wait! I waoted the first 3 months of my pregnancy, and it ended me up in the hospital in respiratory failure and a severe infection. Take the meds.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytobe72012
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Thats what i was jsut thinking about a bit ago my husband was nice and went out and bought the tylonol  cold but just havent taken anyhting ... i know it ok to take that but its still scary when you have to take med while pregnant ...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)