• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I swear I am going to loose my friggan mind!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:52 PM
  • 4 Replies

I posted earlier about haveing a cyst on my overies and round ligament pain while I am 7wks pregnant. I have been trying to rest and take it easy today. But it is hard when my one year old son follows me around all day screaming at me because I can not hold him. I keep breaking down and trying to hold him. But, end up in more pain. I wana cry this sucks so bad. I dont know what to do? If I hold him I make him happy but could hurt the new baby. If I dont hold him I feel like the worlds worst mom but I know I am not hurting the new baby. Omg I am so tired and in so much pain! 

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
JamieLyn822
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:52 PM
I don't think holding your son will hurt your baby, especially at only 7 weeks. Unless you are on strict bed rest or your doctor specifically told you not to lift him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beemer00o0
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:59 PM

I am on bedrest and was told not to lift anything more then 10-20lbs luke is a little more then 20 now. So I am not to sure. I was having twins but lost one. So now I am High risk.

Quoting JamieLyn822:

I don't think holding your son will hurt your baby, especially at only 7 weeks. Unless you are on strict bed rest or your doctor specifically told you not to lift him.

Mrs.Campfield
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:00 PM
Snuggle in bed or on the couch
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Melissa0741
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:04 PM
I'm sorry, that sounds tough. I think a pp had a good suggestion to cuddle with your son on the couch or in bed. Can you get somebody to come help for a while? Just to give you a break?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)