Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

mucus plug

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:22 PM
  • 12 Replies
ok, so y'all probably think i'm a major dumbass at this point because I recently had a post about what braxton hicks felt like. But I just wiped and there was this brownish color SUPER thick discharge almost like a gelatin glue. Is this part of the mucus plug or something else? I'm only 33 weeks and this is the first time I've had something like this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlecheifsmom
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:25 PM

sounds like its some of your plug. ur body is getting ready.

BiPolarMomto3
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup. Your losing your plug... But you can lose and replenish your plug your whole pregnancy.... Doesn't really mean a whole lot... Lol.. I started losing mine with Hawk at 18weeks and didn't stop....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
preggars
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:28 PM
well as long as she stays in there a while longer I'm fine with that lol. Just don't know how soon things start to progress after that has been lost.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fightclmembr
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:29 PM
Yep your plug! You may see chunks of it for the rest of your pregnancy because it regenerates!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BiPolarMomto3
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:32 PM
Doesn't mean jack when it comes to labor... You can lose it and regenerate it your whole pregnancy......

Quoting preggars:

well as long as she stays in there a while longer I'm fine with that lol. Just don't know how soon things start to progress after that has been lost.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
preggars
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:56 PM
thanks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LKRA
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucus plug!

I played with mine. Couldn't help it. All of a sudden, I was a 12 year old boy with the world's biggest booger.

lol

Don't sweat it, though. It regenerates.

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 5, 2012 at 2:51 AM

Yes that is your plug. I started losing mine 5 weeks before I had my first baby. It regenerates so you can keep losing it. 

pacificamom
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 3:05 AM

Quoting BiPolarMomto3:

Yup. Your losing your plug... But you can lose and replenish your plug your whole pregnancy.... Doesn't really mean a whole lot... Lol.. I started losing mine with Hawk at 18weeks and didn't stop....

Pregnancy%20ticker

KatieGirls2
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 3:10 AM
HAHAHA!!! Just made me wake up my infant giggleing at this :)

Quoting LKRA:

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucus plug!

I played with mine. Couldn't help it. All of a sudden, I was a 12 year old boy with the world's biggest booger.

lol

Don't sweat it, though. It regenerates.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)