• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Worried and confused

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:51 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hi, i have my boyfriend and im 13 weeks and 4 days pregnant my due date is sep 5, i was not on birth control i stopped taking the pills in september 2011, i dont remember when was my last menstrual period. I remember having sex with my boyfriend in november 28 dec 3, dec 6, dec 12 through 17. Unfortunately i was raped by a guy on the 19 of december in the morning at 7, i was so scared of getting pregnant by the guy who abused me so i wanted to take plan b i didnt know that my insurance covered it so i went to the pharmacy and they gave me plan b with my insurance i took it but since i was nervous it melted a little in my mouth but i swallowed everything with water. The same day on the 19 i was feeling nauseas and the next day on the 20 i took a preg test and it came out positive. Is it possible that i was already pregnant or is my baby father the rapist :( ?! I am so worried and embarrassed! Ps: before dec 19 i was already having abdominal pain and on dec 11 i remember i was feeling tired and different so the next day dec 12 i did a preg test and it was neg... Dec 20 and 21 were the two days i found out i was pregnant. And jan 5 i had an ultrasound done and they said i was 5 weeks but with an empty sac so she gave me an appointment for jan 17 and my baby was there it was 7 weeks i heard the heartbeat! Please help me out im really worried and my boyfriend is excited about the baby, he doesnt know what happened to me!
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
preggowtwins
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this

You were already pregnant. If you took the test the next day it would not show up so fast if it was the abuser. So I think you were already pregnant. 

Good luck 

BiPolarMomto3
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Your pregnancy wouldn't have shown that quickly. It takes 6weeks for baby to implant and thats ushally when mom's get their first positive. I am almost 99% sure thag your boyfriend is your babys daddy... There is no way for you to test pos. For pregnancy two days after rape and be pregnant unless you already were
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmommy52012
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:56 PM

If you took plan b the same day you were feeling sick, then the next day took a test & it was positive, then there's no doubt you were already pregnant.

kelsiey
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:57 PM
If you got a positive test the day after, then it's your boyfriends baby.

mom2b2818
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Thank you ladies! I feel much better with your response!
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 5, 2012 at 2:45 AM

There is no way the rapist got you pregnant if you got a positive the next day. It has to be your boyfriend's. Congratulations!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)