Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Is White Milky Discharge Normal?

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 5:13 PM
  • 7 Replies

today i started having white milky discharge no smell no itch to it, i thought i was bleeding it felt like blood coming down so i rushed to see what it was it was a thick white discharge i never had this before and my breast are more fuller than ever and sensive on the sides, im 7 weeks pregnant can someone tell me about this?

by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
claudiaf17
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 5:19 PM

yes its normal i had discharge most of my pregnancy it started really light then by 5months it was really thick i used panty liners the rest of my pregnacy. yes you will have breast issues nine didnt feel fuller just reall sore. you should get what to expect when expecting it is really good. it tells you so much info. Congrats :)

CafeMom Tickers
NotAsPlanned
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Yupp its normal and it only gets worse. :( Not fun but just a part of being pregnant! :P

Onixx
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 6:00 PM
1 mom liked this

That's normal- it's pretty thin for me usually but every now and then I'll feel like I'm suddenly having a bit heavier discharge and it will be white and milky like that.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Ebonymom314
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Yes it is normal. I think you should only worry if there is a smell and/or a yellow color.

good luck

Safrianna
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 6:19 PM

I had the same thing.

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 7, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Extra discharge is very normal during pregnancy. And the boob part is very normal too.

Flush28
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 6:27 PM

thank you everybody so much.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)