Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

What would you put in your Dream Diaper Bag? (Edited with VIDEO)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Since the day you found out you were becoming a new mom, you likely realized that the next few months would be filled with shopping and preparing for your new bundle of joy.

We gave pregnant moms (many of them first-timers!) a $100 gift card to buy their dream diaper bag and fill it with all of their baby's needs.  After shopping for their diaper bag and essentials, we asked them to tell us what they thought about it. Some of our moms also received a flipcam to record and share their experience with you. 

What would you put in your dream diaper bag?

>< The CafeMom Team

quiet

by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 12:44 PM
Replies (41-50):
MamaSarah1104
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2012 at 11:29 PM

I was so excited to be a part of this influencer program. Ever since I was pregnant with my daughter, Charlotte, I've looked at different diaper bags and wanted them. I've been through 3 different diaper bags trying to find the right fit for me. The first bag was the little black backpack one from the hospital. I used it, but it was just a bag and not practical or cute. Then my mom gave me a cute bag that kind of looked like the stylish diaper bags I liked, but reality was it was a purse and not very practical as a diaper bag. Next was a brown diaper bag that was big and fairly practical, but I hated how large it was and how boring and "ugly" it was. 

So before I ever went shopping I decided to mentally make a list of what I wanted in a diaper bag. Since I will be using it for my daughter (17 months old) and my son who is due the end of July I decided I need a "bigger" bag, but I didn't want one as large as the one I currently had because everything just fell to the bottom and junk collected into it. I also wanted one that was stylish because it's mine and was replacing my purse. To me my diaper bag is a reflection of me, not my kids. While I wanted it to be stylish I also wanted it to be functional, I knew that if it was just a big bag I wouldn't get the best use out of it. The diaper bag for me had to be cute and functional. Functional to me meaning pockets, especially pockets on the inside of the bag to keep the inside organized. 

The diaper bag I found at Babies R Us is exactly what I was looking for! (A friend currently has my camera so I have only take a picture from my phone, but I will update pictures later when I get my camera back. For now here is the phone picture.)

I adore the print! (Even though my husband says it's like the style of a teenager haha. It reminds me of scrapbook paper.) The messenger bag style is exactly what I was looking for. It's got two pockets on the front with zippers for mommy things i.e. my phone, wallet and small camera. There are also two big pockets one on the front and one on the back that work great for holding my iPad and other miscellaneous things I need. The one side also has a water bottle pocket which I love.

The shoulder strap was an important deciding factor to me also, because my hands are already going to be full I do not need one more thing to carry. I love the thickness of the shoulder pad and the heavy duty material of the shoulder strap. I also like that it can easily be removed and I can use the other handles as well. I also like that they other handles fold down neatly into the pockets. It also came with stroller straps, but I haven't tried them yet, however I like the idea of them.

The inside has two pockets on each side which are big enough to hold a stack of diapers in each. Two of the pockets also have mesh pockets on top of the other pockets. I love how I can keep everything organized. I particularly like having a place to put the diapers so that they don't get messed up just floating around in the bag. 

I was amazed at how much else I was able to get after my diaper bag purchase. My diaper bag is filled a little different than it was when my daughter was first born, but now I have to consider that I need things for a toddler and a newborn. I think that the older my daughter gets the more I carry for her. I try to only bring the necessities because I don't need to be weighed down by things I won't use.

Essentials that I bought along with my diaper bag are: A Wee Block (I feel like a first time mom since this is my first boy. I don't know if this will be necessary, but I do know that if I can avoid getting peed on by him while in public I would certainly like to try.), sanitary wipes to clean my "work" surface even though the diaper bag also came with a changing pad, Desitin, a huggies travel wipes case, toy keys, pacifiers, snack bowls, a small first aid kit, sunscreen and 3 fruit squeezes. Also the bottle caddy (pictured with the diaper bag) was an added cost, but I think it was worth it to have an easy access place to keep a bottle or a sippy cup. With my own money I also added a nursing cover and receiving blanket. I did not purchase any diapers because I am strongly considering cloth diapering my son and didn't want to get anything that would be wasted. 

I already got the chance to try out my diaper bag this weekend with a trip to the zoo and I LOVE it. It was so nice to feel like it looked nice and have everything organized. I already was able to put lots of the things to use. I even used my first aid kit. The travel case of wipes is really nice. I've always just thrown an entire box of wipes in my diaper bag because the previous travel case I had always left my wipes dried out. I'm excited that I found one that I seems to work well. It was really nice to have the sanitary wipes to wipe down the picnic table before lunch and not have to use one of my baby wipes. 

In addition to everything I purchased I will always keep snacks for my toddler, a change of clothes, my camera, a burp cloth and water in my bag. I feel like there is more, but I can't think of it at the moment.

For the first time moms formula feeding I recommend having formula and bottles with you at all times. I had a powdered formula dispenser with my daughter with 3 spots where I could have pre measured amounts of formula sorted out. I would highly recommend something like that. 

Thank you so much cafemom and Huggies for the opportunity to do this! I really enjoyed the experience and will get much use out of the items I was able to purchase. I hope that I was able to help some first time moms think of things they will want to put in there diaper bags and gave them some things to think about when considering what they want in a diaper bag, the true "status" symbol of a mom. 

TonyaLea
by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 1:54 PM

I saw that diaper bag too!  If I had needed a new big bag, that is the one I would have got, the pattern is so cute!

Quoting kristaleigh84:

CByxbe
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Quoting MamaSarah1104:

I was so excited to be a part of this influencer program. Ever since I was pregnant with my daughter, Charlotte, I've looked at different diaper bags and wanted them. I've been through 3 different diaper bags trying to find the right fit for me. The first bag was the little black backpack one from the hospital. I used it, but it was just a bag and not practical or cute. Then my mom gave me a cute bag that kind of looked like the stylish diaper bags I liked, but reality was it was a purse and not very practical as a diaper bag. Next was a brown diaper bag that was big and fairly practical, but I hated how large it was and how boring and "ugly" it was. 

So before I ever went shopping I decided to mentally make a list of what I wanted in a diaper bag. Since I will be using it for my daughter (17 months old) and my son who is due the end of July I decided I need a "bigger" bag, but I didn't want one as large as the one I currently had because everything just fell to the bottom and junk collected into it. I also wanted one that was stylish because it's mine and was replacing my purse. To me my diaper bag is a reflection of me, not my kids. While I wanted it to be stylish I also wanted it to be functional, I knew that if it was just a big bag I wouldn't get the best use out of it. The diaper bag for me had to be cute and functional. Functional to me meaning pockets, especially pockets on the inside of the bag to keep the inside organized. 

The diaper bag I found at Babies R Us is exactly what I was looking for! (A friend currently has my camera so I have only take a picture from my phone, but I will update pictures later when I get my camera back. For now here is the phone picture.)

I adore the print! (Even though my husband says it's like the style of a teenager haha. It reminds me of scrapbook paper.) The messenger bag style is exactly what I was looking for. It's got two pockets on the front with zippers for mommy things i.e. my phone, wallet and small camera. There are also two big pockets one on the front and one on the back that work great for holding my iPad and other miscellaneous things I need. The one side also has a water bottle pocket which I love.

The shoulder strap was an important deciding factor to me also, because my hands are already going to be full I do not need one more thing to carry. I love the thickness of the shoulder pad and the heavy duty material of the shoulder strap. I also like that it can easily be removed and I can use the other handles as well. I also like that they other handles fold down neatly into the pockets. It also came with stroller straps, but I haven't tried them yet, however I like the idea of them.

The inside has two pockets on each side which are big enough to hold a stack of diapers in each. Two of the pockets also have mesh pockets on top of the other pockets. I love how I can keep everything organized. I particularly like having a place to put the diapers so that they don't get messed up just floating around in the bag. 

I was amazed at how much else I was able to get after my diaper bag purchase. My diaper bag is filled a little different than it was when my daughter was first born, but now I have to consider that I need things for a toddler and a newborn. I think that the older my daughter gets the more I carry for her. I try to only bring the necessities because I don't need to be weighed down by things I won't use.

Essentials that I bought along with my diaper bag are: A Wee Block (I feel like a first time mom since this is my first boy. I don't know if this will be necessary, but I do know that if I can avoid getting peed on by him while in public I would certainly like to try.), sanitary wipes to clean my "work" surface even though the diaper bag also came with a changing pad, Desitin, a huggies travel wipes case, toy keys, pacifiers, snack bowls, a small first aid kit, sunscreen and 3 fruit squeezes. Also the bottle caddy (pictured with the diaper bag) was an added cost, but I think it was worth it to have an easy access place to keep a bottle or a sippy cup. With my own money I also added a nursing cover and receiving blanket. I did not purchase any diapers because I am strongly considering cloth diapering my son and didn't want to get anything that would be wasted. 

I already got the chance to try out my diaper bag this weekend with a trip to the zoo and I LOVE it. It was so nice to feel like it looked nice and have everything organized. I already was able to put lots of the things to use. I even used my first aid kit. The travel case of wipes is really nice. I've always just thrown an entire box of wipes in my diaper bag because the previous travel case I had always left my wipes dried out. I'm excited that I found one that I seems to work well. It was really nice to have the sanitary wipes to wipe down the picnic table before lunch and not have to use one of my baby wipes. 

In addition to everything I purchased I will always keep snacks for my toddler, a change of clothes, my camera, a burp cloth and water in my bag. I feel like there is more, but I can't think of it at the moment.

For the first time moms formula feeding I recommend having formula and bottles with you at all times. I had a powdered formula dispenser with my daughter with 3 spots where I could have pre measured amounts of formula sorted out. I would highly recommend something like that. 

Thank you so much cafemom and Huggies for the opportunity to do this! I really enjoyed the experience and will get much use out of the items I was able to purchase. I hope that I was able to help some first time moms think of things they will want to put in there diaper bags and gave them some things to think about when considering what they want in a diaper bag, the true "status" symbol of a mom. 

I am going shopping this weekend for my diaper bag and completely forgot I I'll need room for my iPad in it! Thank you for bringing this up!

August 2012 Babies Group Mod- Christine- Due August 6th

Albond86
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone!

My name is Andrea! I'm a second time mommy-to-be! My son, Liam was born May 27th, 2010! He's currently 21 months old! Almost two! Geez that's scary to type! I've been with Cafemom since mid pregnany with him. I'm currently due with a little girl, Charlotte, July 13th, 2012! I'm very excited to be a mommy again! I'm thrilled I was choosen to be apart of this fabulous program! So thank you Cafemom and Huggies!

A little bit more about myself, I'm 25, a SAHM, I mostly actually cloth diaper! HEHE So kind of was hard for me to purchase Huggies! But Huggies does make a pure a natural diaper so I didn't mind as much! I was going to be looking for a functional diaperbag for TWO kiddo's and then this came along and I was very grateful for it.

I'm a Target-o-holic. My friends joke with me that I'm obsessed! My husband doesn't even ask where I go shopping anymore! He knows it's Target! So when we were asked to shop at Target or BRU I was over the moon!

There are things I needed in this diaper bag to work for me. Mostly it needed to be functional. I had a pretty, cutsy, designer bag with my ds, and it SUCKED. Looked great, but didn't really fit what I needed in a bag. I HATE over the shoulder bags. I switched to a designer backpack after my ds turned 1, just so I could easily carry all the things I needed and not have to worry about my bag falling off my shoulder. So when I went on the hunt for this diaper bag I KNEW I wanted a backpack of some sorts. Well after shopping in store, I couldn't find one I wanted. So I went to Target.com and searched their diaperbags they had online. And there is was! The Fisher Price backpack diaperbag! A backpack that was specificly designed to be used as a diaperbag! WOOOHOOOO! I felt like I stuck it rich! After reading the reviews on the bag, I was convinced it was the bag for me! People had commented it had plenty of room for two kids! Plus it was a great price! It was all black or all brown. I'm not a brown fan so I ordered black! Target shipped it really fast as well! Ordered on a Saturday arrived on a Wednesday!

I went instore for the things I needed to go in the bag that I didn't have at home. I purchased and extra bottle, paci's, an outfit, Huggies, some wipes, some infants tylenol, a little toy, a change of shirt for me. Everything else I had here on hand for my ds and some baby stuff left over from him. It was a fun thing to get to shop for some stuff that I needed to really make this bag my "dream diaperbag."

Some advice I have for any mom, first time or 4th time, is do your research before buying anything. Talk to other moms who have gone through this experience of building a diaper bag. See what works well for them! Read reviews on an item or brand before purchasing as well! It may look like the PERFECT product and be a bunch of junk! That's why looking online before you buy or talking to your mommy friends can be a very helpful tool. I really used my previous experience and experience from other moms when looking what bag to buy and then I made sure to read the reviews on the actual product!

I'll share some pictures with you now and I will also make sure I add a link to the bag on Target.com!

My shopping cart, with the items to go inside my bag!

The actual bag! It's a Fisher Price Backpack (was about $39 bucks and qualified for the spend $50 get free shipping deal)

Everything I got with the $100 dollars

EVERYTHING that went into the bag (2 cloth diapers [one for my toddler one for new baby]l, some huggies, some wipes, a t-shirt for me, change of clothes for each kid, a toy for baby, pacifiers, sippy cup, juice box, cereal bar snack, infant tylenol, one dr. brown's 4oz bottle, towo burp cloths, one receiving blanket, and changing pad which was in the bag already!

Paci pouch (I used ones I had from ds instead of opening the new ones) Built in insulated bottle pouchDiaper compartment (also semi in the picture is the built in wipes container on the side for easy access to wipes!)

I'll add the rest of the pictures in a second reply... simple smile

~Andrea~

2012 MOD 2010 REPLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Albond86
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Everything fit into the large pocket with some extra room if needed no problem!!! 

Change of clothes for both kids

Front pocket with plenty of room for my iPhone and wallet.

Extra pocket!!!!! Which is GREAT!

EVERYTHING IN!!!!!!!

It's just PERFECT for what I'm going to need! With two kids and only two hands it will be easy to throw onto my back so I can easily handle them! and even dh said he'd use it! Which is a bonus!

~Andrea~

2012 MOD 2010 REPLilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

TTC2Long
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2012 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this
My dream diaper bag would contain a magic genie that changes diapers for me. Can I get that for $100? ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CLG122
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 4:47 PM

I did my shopping today!  Here's what I got:

Graco "Spitfire" diaper bag-- $32 after 20% off coupon

Pkg Huggies diapers in size 1 for the newbie :)-- $8.58 after coupon

BumGenius OS pocket diaper (we cloth diaper, but use disposables until they are big enough to fit in the pocket diapers without leaking.  Usually about 2 months)-- $14.39 after 20% off coupon

Skip Hop "Swipe" wipes case-- $8

Chan Pie Gnon teething toy-- $10 (reduced from $15 for a damaged box :)

Antiseptic wound spray (I like the Target generic because you get twice as much for half the price of Neo To Go)-- $2.

Wet Ones wipes-- $1.24

Burt's Bees natural sunblock-- $15

Total before tax: $91.21

I chose this diaper bag because the new baby will make 3 kids under 4 for me when he gets here.  My now 19 month old DS is in cloth diapers, and after a couple of months the newbie will be, as well.  Cloth takes up more space in the bag, so I needed a pretty spacious one.  My 3 year old also still has a few things in the diaper bag when we go out: an exra pair of pants/shorts, an extra pair of underpants and her sippy cup.  I also like the dark colors of this bag (looks cleaner!) and the green lining inside.  Light-colored lining makes it easier to find things without giving the "black hole" effect.  I also like that the changing pad slides into a simple pocket on the back of the bag.  The bag I've been using is a Skip Hop one, which I love, but I hate that the changing pad lives in a very tight, zippered pocket.  It's incredibly frustrating trying to wrestle it back into this pocket with one hand, which is usually necessary :/  My daughter likes the bag for the pattern :)  She pointed it out in the store and said "look!  That one has fireworks!"

I picked the Huggies diapers because of the wetness indicator line.  I LOVED this feature when DS was a tiny little thing, because every time I took his diaper off he'd pee.  And as he was my firsy boy, I was never prepared and he inevitably soaked me, the bed I was changing him on, the clean diaper I was trying to put on him...  It was nice to see if he actually needed to be changed before I took the risk of removing his diaper.  Sneaky nittle newbs... ;)

I bought a BumGenius because of all the cloth diapers I have, my one BG has proved the most reliable of them all.  I don't think it has ever leaked.  Not even after a very wet, 3-hour nap by a 19 month old.  I'm thrilled to have another and highly recommend them.

The Swipe case I'm excited about for use in public buildings.  When the weather's nice I always plunk the boy down int he grass somewhere to change him, and the car is a great place for a diaper change, but soemtimes the public bathroom has to happen.  And changing a baby on one of those dirty baby changers is hard enough without having to balance a case/package of wipes on the side of the changer and opening it up so that you can get wipes with one hand and hold ankles with the other.  The Swipe case snaps onto the diaper bag (or my belt loop, if I wanted to even keep the diaper bag off the bathroom floor!) and slides open to reveal an opening through which you can pull one wipe at a time out with one hand.  Brilliant!!!

The Chan Pie Gnon is just plain adorable.  I think it's smart to have a little toy along for the baby in case you get stuck in a situation where you need a simple distraction or the baby needs something to chew on.  I think I'm going to have a hard time saving this toy for just the new baby, though.  DS thinks it's HILARIOUS.  My husband thinks it's incredibly annoying (it squeaks) and thinks it could even be dangerous to give a child if we were around an eager dog.  It really could be easily mistaken for a dog toy-- he's right.  But we don't have a dog and I tend to move the kids away from loose animals at parks, so I don't foresee a problem.

The antiseptic spray is an ABSOLUTE essential to have in a diaper bag.  We went through a whole bottle last summer alone, and I only had one kid walking at that point!  DD calls it "magic spray" because it has pain reliever in it and feels good on scraped knees and elbows.  She's a pretty clumsy kid, so this stuff is a lifesaver.

Wet Ones wipes are crucial for me to have in our bag at all times.  I don't like hand sanitizers, so these are great (and they kill more germs!) for when there's no soap in a park bathroom or we need to wipe down a table at a restaurant before feeding the kids. 

The sunblock is a MUST for my family.  I have vitiligo, which makes me incredibly prone to sunburn (I burn walking across a parking lot at the wrong time of day) my DD is a redhead with paper-white skin.  BUT I don't like all the nasty chemicals in regular sunblocks, especially since we use soooo much of it.  I tried a few different ones last summer before deciding Burt's Bees is my favorite.  It goeas quickly, though, and it's expensive.  So when I find it on sale (rarely), I stock up.  It doesn't expire for quite a while (at least twice as long as regular sunblocks), so it's not like you can buy too much of it and end up throwing it out.

The diaper bag is all about functionality to me.  I don't want a bunch of froofy junk to haul around with me (I already have to keep track of the 3 kids!) and I don't want to have to worry about my bag getting wet/dirty.  Because it is, after all, just a bag.  My rule of thumb is this: if I'm going to be mad if one of the kids ruins it, it probably isn't a good investment as a baby product! 

Thanks, CM, for choosing me to participate in this influencer assignment!  I had so much fun and it will be a huge blessing to have this much larger diaper bag when the new baby comes :)

eykelley
by Liz on Mar. 21, 2012 at 5:40 PM
Um... I would have to say just the basics. A few outfits, diapers, wipes, toys, a travel pack of bath stuff (shampoo, body wash, lotion), a travel pack of meds (Tylenol, teething gel, etc), diaper rash ointment, a few snacks for me, my BFing cover up. But, I'm sure there is something else I would want I'm forgetting haha.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christinasfirst
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 5:41 PM
1 mom liked this

First off a HUGE THANK YOU to Cafemom and Huggies for choosing me to be in the Influencer Program!

Secondly I just found this post so I didn't have time to introduce myself to the group yet.

My name is Christina, hence the Christinasfirst screen name big smile mini. I am 26, married to the love of my life and best friend, and we are expecting out first little bundle of joy, Raelee Ann, July 9th.

I couldn't tell you how happy I was not only to be chosen for the program but for the help I recieved from the other Cafemom's on here for helping me with what I am going to need in my Dream Diaper Bag.

Anyhow, I guess I should get onto the goods right?

I ended up asking if I could go to a Outdoors store for my Diaper Bag as my husband and I are both outdoors people and we wanted a bag that not only fit us personally but filled all the necessary needs a diaper bag should have. So with a go ahead from Cafemom we were off to find our Dream Bag, and boy did we get some looks in the progress....lol.

Imagine ladies, my husband following me around Bass Pro Shop, camcorder in hand, video taping me going through pink realtree camo bags in search of the perfect diaper bag. We heard everything from men giggling like little school girls (only cause you know their wives did the same to them), and women telling their husbands how cute we were...lol. Anyhow, we were having a blast, until we got yelled at for video taping in store :P . So after having to delete our fun video, which I got a little annoyed with, we found our perfect bag and got it.

After taking the hubs on the expedition to find the diaper bag I could tell he was wearing pretty thin. So I hit Babies R Us and Target on my own. After consulting with my other July momma's on Cafemom I figured out what I was lookinf for. Some changes of clothes for baby, binkies, receiving blankets, changing pad, and a wipes case.

What about the diapers and wipes you may ask? Well after talking it over with my mom and the july momma's. I was afraid of getting diapers little Raelee may be allergic to or even getting diapers as I have two baby showers coming up (MIL and my mom). So we figured we will be swimming in Huggies diapers after the showers.

Anyhow, so I set out to get my things and here are some pics of what I found (besides that stores don't like video cameras used in their stores....wimps).

Receiving blankets - for feeding or those spit up moments

Binkies aka mute buttons - I was not to sure on getting these as i thought just letting the little one use their thumb would be easier and cheaper. But after chatting with momma's we figured breaking baby of binkies in the future is much easier then the thumb. BTW these were on sale BYGO 50% off, so I got two packs.

Diaper Wipes case - pretty self explanitory on why its needed. I personally saw a adorable one that was a purple/blue color that had little cars on it. But it didn't really match the bag so I stuck with the girly pink lady bug one.

Diaper Changing Mat  - MUST HAVE! Keeps little baby safe when changing, cause you know they don't wipe those ones in stores/resturants down after every use.

And of course the bibs and changes of clothes for baby.

I absolutly loved this when I saw it in the store. I have a white cat (my furbaby) and this tugged at my heartstrings when I saw it.

And this is pretty self explainitory.... and sooooo gonna be true.

So once again thank you sooooo much cafemom and huggies for picking me. I loved the experience and it def made memories. I can't wait until I can show the video to Raelee when she gets older and show her how excited eric and I are for her arrival, not to mention she might some day turn into a cafemom member herself.

mommyfrey83
by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 8:19 AM

I love this bag! 

Quoting kristaleigh84:

I got to go shopping!! yay! so the background is that i'm Kristal, a 27 year old first time mom to be to twins in september!! I am sooo excited to meet my little nuggets! Being pregnant for the first time is super overwhelming though, and when it came to the diaper bag i really didn't know what to look for. Luckily so many moms here on Cafe Mom have given some great ideas and then i talked to my sisters all of whom have kiddo's themselves. I decided to go for a diaper bag that was both roomie as i need enough stuff for two babies! So after I went into both babies R us and Target and looked at what they had for bags, i decided to look online. I found the JJ Cole COllections and fell in love with how the Mode looked it went for 49.99.(i also had a Babies R us 25$ gift card...which i used for half of the bag!) Reviews said it was roomie and had great things to say so i ordered it for in store pick up, it was ready like two hours later (same babies R us i had just been at! somehow i guessed i missed it when we were there!)  When brought it home and investigated it i absolutely LOVE it! its big, lots of pockets, inside is 100% nylon the outside fabric is coated polyester. I dont know yet what sex(es) my twins are so i love that the design is very gender neutral. so ater I fineally got the perfect bag I went back out and got stuff! I am not quite finished shopping yet, i still have $20 left on the gift card but so far I have gotten, a 3 pack of onsies always good to have a change of clothes! I got a safety 1st travel kit with a thermometer with three modes, hair brush, comb, 10 alcohol wipes( for wiping the themometer) a snot sucker emergency contact card, nail clippers, and 2 mini emery boards, and a medication syringe. I got a 3 pack of burping clothes, a 2 pack of pacifires (purple and green in case i have a boy & girl!) a on the go bath kit, mini sized shampoo, lotion, body wash, baby powder and a desitin pouch. Huggies preemie diapers (just in case they are teeny tiney when they are born!) and huggies wipes. I still would like to get some breast pads, and an actual tube of desitin. ooh and maybe one of those skip hop swipe wipes cases..that looks pretty neat!! I am soo thankful for this giftcard though I have loved beginning to feel like these babies are real...and really on their way!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)