Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

2weeks late but negative test...

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 8:21 PM
  • 3 Replies
I had my first baby via emerg. csection dec 7th last yr from then on I had 2 periods that came on time. I'm 2 weeks late this months been having period cramps all week I tested Thursday n it was negative. My bf n I only had sex twice since our son came I've been so sore from the c section he didn't want to hurt me more we did have sex a week ago tho..I don't think I'm pregnant but I've never felt this many cramps b4 I'm wondering if there's something
wrong...anyone had this happen b4?? I had all the period smyptoms but no flow...I guess ill test again in a week but with my first I never cramped like this I was only 3 days late n my boobs hurt. So idk?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
4thAndLast
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 8:23 PM
I actually cramped a lot when I was late for mine and WAS pregnant.. I'd just test and see.. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarenaBeana
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 8:57 PM

I had 2 cycles recently that were like that. I would cramp up super bad and be sure I was starting then no, then it woul happen again and no period. I tested and all was negative. My period was 2 weeks late, but it ended up coming. I still have no idea why it happened, but it did it twice last year. I cramped alot when i was pregnant too, sooo idk. Usually when your late the tests are fairly accurate, yet you never know!  good luck

marihla
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Instead of pregnancy symptoms I felt like I was going to get my period for a week. I was cramping like crazy but no blood came. It took quite a while to show up on the test. Sometimes the HCG needs time to get high enough to test properly and every pregnancy is different.

pregnant bellyMy First Baby Due September 18th, 2012. First U/S April 22nd.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)