Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

people dont think im pregnant?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 4:12 AM
  • 30 Replies

im 25 weeks and still basicaly the same size ive always been. and i thought mybe becuse ive gone crazy on the healthy eating?? but people dont even think im pregnnt. i had to tell my boss and she was like wt??is it me or is this normal for otherr moms?

by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 4:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SarineLewis
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2012 at 4:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I was the same way for 20+ weeks. People always guessed way off on how far along I was. If I wore a baggy hoodie I could cover my entire pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Apr. 1, 2012 at 4:25 AM

Some people carry really small. And it can take a while to pop. I didn't really start to look pregnant with my first baby until I was 28 weeks. It will come, don't worry.

Jctanner
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 4:51 AM
Is it your first? Some people don't pop till 7 months with their first.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeShrable
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 8:06 AM

I carried small with my previous two babies and I thought surely this time I'd be bigger...but I was wrong! My doctor finally gave me an actual explaination and told me my uterus grows differently (up first and then out or something) than most women and I just have strong ligaments, which is why it takes me a long time to really show. I thought it was cool to finally have a legitimate reason though! Plus, it was nice to have something to tell my MIL when she grills me on if I'm eating and gaining enough weight during my pregnancies! ;)

motherofzandz
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 8:20 AM
I don't carry very big 17 weeks with my 3rd and there's a tiny bump I can kinda see but not really visable to others. Which is a good thing seeing as how we haven't told very many ppl yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vwd_johnson
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2012 at 8:26 AM

This was me at 26 weeks pregnant with my 2nd ! I feel like I have to put my hands there to actually look pregnant and not like I didn't just eat a couple cheeseburgers. LOL...

Some woman are just small !! Now I'm 36 weeks. Your day to "POP" overnight will come. Suddenly everyone will be able to tell. Don't wry. At least its less weight to get rid of after ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
samirahk
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 8:28 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm 33 weeks and don't wear tight clothes I get the same thing. The other pregnant moms at my doctors office give me bad looks like I'm staving myself just because I'm not a whale
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yuliaann
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 3:35 PM

ya it just looks like a have a little belly fat lol

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Some people carry really small. And it can take a while to pop. I didn't really start to look pregnant with my first baby until I was 28 weeks. It will come, don't worry.

yuliaann
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 3:35 PM

yes its my first one :)

Quoting Jctanner:

Is it your first? Some people don't pop till 7 months with their first.

louzannalady
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 3:37 PM

That is very normal with your first! I finally started showing right at the very end. This is me, three days before DS was boorn! I am already showing as much as I am in this picture and I am only 26 weeks along with this pregnancy! EEKKK!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN