Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

thinking..

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 3:59 AM
  • 12 Replies
4 yrs dating in November...and I think he might pop the question after the baby is born. Love him, but NOT looking foward to that...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 3:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
akrall83
by Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 4:15 AM

Why not?

CafeMom Tickers
GodsAmiga
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 4:56 AM

Quoting akrall83:

Why not?

MommyIsMyName90
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 4:58 AM
Aww why not?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 7:37 AM
Do you not want to get married?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chelsea_rh
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 8:03 AM
How come?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
millie1389
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:09 PM
hes 20 yrs my senior..lets say hes @ the sunset of his life and im at high noon after baby is born there are things i still want to do like finish school n get a better job. i want my kid 2 experience all the great things about being a kid i didnt(n ive done ALOT.) im afraid he wont be able 2 keep up! hes already having "older" aches n pains. i wont let my kid b deprived of a childhood because he cant hang. that would be so unfair!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msswisher08
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:14 PM
Maybe have a long engagement until you guys get your life how you want it. Good luck and congrats...

Quoting millie1389:

hes 20 yrs my senior..lets say hes @ the sunset of his life and im at high noon after baby is born there are things i still want to do like finish school n get a better job. i want my kid 2 experience all the great things about being a kid i didnt(n ive done ALOT.) im afraid he wont be able 2 keep up! hes already having "older" aches n pains. i wont let my kid b deprived of a childhood because he cant hang. that would be so unfair!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
doulala
by Emerald Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:29 PM

So he probably doesn't know you feel this way, sounds like--

Quoting millie1389:

Are you saying you don't intend to stay with him for much longer?

If he can't keep up then you could go on without him (as you would do as a single mom anyhow), he doesn't have to attend every adventure.

How old are your kids?

LittleWoman88
by Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:35 PM
My guy is 20 years older as well. We both are not for marriage at the moment. I understand you having those type of reservations, I've had them. I would say have a long engagement so you can figure it all out. GL :)

Quoting millie1389:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
millie1389
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 2:33 PM
after 2 heartbreaking miscarriages, this is baby #1 for both of us..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)