Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Bleeding yet resulted in a normal pregnancy?

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 4:10 PM
  • 12 Replies

Can anyone share a story of bleeding in the first trimester yet wasnt a miscarriage?

I'm a Breast Feeding, CIO, Spanking When Necessary, Early Potty Training, Stay At Home, Pageant Going, Gymnastics and Cheer Mom and Army Wife!

by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vanna_k
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 4:11 PM
I had a bit of brownish spotting around 5 and a half weeks. I'm almost 22 weeks now. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Katie44
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 4:12 PM
Some ppl do, ive seen it on a baby story and read about it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 4:12 PM

There have been several, several ladies who have bled some and carried to term. *hugs*

lovelyladybump
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 4:13 PM
I had bleeding at the very end of my first trimester and again at the end of my second trimester. I was told its because my boyfriend hit something in my cervix while having sex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babynurse244
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 4:17 PM
I had three huge gushes during my first pregnancy. We were expecting twins and lost one really early. Turnes out I had a placenta previa that eventually did move up, delivered a healthy girl at term.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kylersmommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 4:37 PM
I did w/ my 2nd. Turnrd out to be a sch & was better w/,no more bleeding around 14w or so.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mewebb82
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 4:40 PM

I had what seemed like normal periods the first 2 months of my pregnancy with my son. It's why I was almost 4 months along before I realized I was pregnant. It can happen.

chubbybabys
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 5:51 PM

I went to the er at 6wks 6days with my first pregnancy.  I had a gush of bright red blood.  Covered my underwear and went thru to my jeans.  I just knew it was over.  However when they did an ultrasound there was a very strong hb of 160 or so.  They told me to go home take it easy for about a week.  I just had spotting of brown blood after that for the next week.  She is now 10.  I get emotional everytime I tell it.  It was such a relief.  Never did know what caused it.  So, yes it does happen.  I have read of it happening quite a lot since I have been on cafemom.  Hope this eases your mind a bit.  Good luck!!

JocelynsMama1
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 7:11 PM

wow that sounds exactly like what happened to me except they didnt see even a sac but it could have been too early....guess i wont know till wednesday but at least theres hope

Quoting chubbybabys:

I went to the er at 6wks 6days with my first pregnancy.  I had a gush of bright red blood.  Covered my underwear and went thru to my jeans.  I just knew it was over.  However when they did an ultrasound there was a very strong hb of 160 or so.  They told me to go home take it easy for about a week.  I just had spotting of brown blood after that for the next week.  She is now 10.  I get emotional everytime I tell it.  It was such a relief.  Never did know what caused it.  So, yes it does happen.  I have read of it happening quite a lot since I have been on cafemom.  Hope this eases your mind a bit.  Good luck!!

I'm a Breast Feeding, CIO, Spanking When Necessary, Early Potty Training, Stay At Home, Pageant Going, Gymnastics and Cheer Mom and Army Wife!

mama232011
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 7:58 PM

yep i bled ALOT in my first trimester like heavy bleeding she is 1 now :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN