Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Has anyone ever spotted and everything still be ok? Freaking out over here!!

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:17 PM
  • 32 Replies
I'm a little over 9 weeks and yesterday a bled a little. It scared the hell out of me becouse that's how my mc in November started so I went to the er.. They gave me a ultrasound that showed a perfect baby with a heart rate of 180 bpm. I'm relieved that everything was ok but I'm beyond worried that I'm going to misscarry again. My dr.said it could of been coused by intercourse but I haven't had sex in over a week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mylesmommi27
by Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Try not to worry I had the same thing happen and the ER doctor actually said that I was miscarrying well I proved him a liar I am 21 weeks today. Just relax
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3boysngirl
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:22 PM
I was bleeding pretty good at 14 weeks 3 days bright red covered the toilet paper and scared the living crap out of me and the whole pregnancy was ruined now I have a very healthy 11 month old
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnotherPutra
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:26 PM

I wouldn't worry too much. I suddenly bled a LOT after intercorse when I was about 5 months, so we went to the hospital and discovered there was a blood clot behind my placenta. I kept bleeding for a month but everything has been fine. 

JuJuBee07
by Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:30 PM

I started bleeding pretty heavily around 13-14 weeks and went to straight to the ER. They did an ultrasound right away and the baby was fine. Turns out I had a posterior placenta which was over the opening of my cervix and was causing me to bleed. It only lasted a couple of hours and since then everything has been fine! My placenta has moved and is now normal the way it should be. I'm in my 24th week and both me and my baby boy are doing great =) I know it's hard, but try not to worry!! If they checked the baby and everything is fine then I'd try my best just to focus on that!! GL Mama =)

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

djsmommy13
by Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 11:20 PM

i had the same thing with my daughter and this pregnancy and i have a scheduled c section in 6 days so both times went fine for me and i was about 9 weeks each time

DawnM416
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:59 AM

I had spotting for a week from 8w to 9weeks and there has been no problems yet as I am carrying 2 healthy twin boys (17w4d)

-KC-
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Im 10 weeks along, and when I was 7 weeks I was spotting and had horrible sharp pains. I couldnt even walk. I ended up in the ER. They did an ultrasound, and bunch of tests. The baby was fine, and still is. Most times spotting is normal during pregnancy. I miscarried my last pregnancy. It started with spotting for two weeks, and escalated into a miscarriage. I think you should just stay in contact with your OBGYN. Most of the time its normal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof4gn1b
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:36 AM
Some ppl bleed the whole pregnancy. Check with your doc. When you miscarry, It's not just bleeding but you do have contractions too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pacificamom
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:05 AM

was it old or new blood?

Teeshann
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:37 AM

i spotted with this baby (my 3rd) a lot at the beginning. scared me because i didn't do that with my other 2. seemed to happen after i lifted anything. but they did an ultrasound and everything was fine. i can't remember when it stopped but i haven't spotted in awhile now. i'm now 29 weeks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)