Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A Little New-Mom Help?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:38 PM
  • 6 Replies

I'm not trying to be cliche, but I am about to be a teen mother. Well, 18-year old mother, really since my birthday's in a week. I was pushed into a date by my mom when she knew I had someone else, and we ended up...yeah. I am ashamed of myself for being so loose, but my boyfriend forgives me and by God's grace he's told me he wants to raise the baby as his own. I am so blessed, but I am so scared. Any advice? Please?

-J

by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lillucky8
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:13 PM
First, congrats and welcome to the group!

Did u just find out you are prego? How far along are you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 14, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Welcome and congrats on both your pregnancy and your wonderful boyfriend.  :)

xXSchizoScareXx
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry it took so long to reply. I was 6 weeks along with my first baby when I wrote this but sadly I miscarried. I became pregnant again 6 weeks later and now I am 28 weeks 5 days along! I married my boyfriend and we've been very happy since then. I am glad things ran their course because if anything had happened differently I would not be expecting my lil girl and have married a man so excited to be a father!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xXSchizoScareXx
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:35 PM

My sweet girl's face

This is my baby girl :) the light of my world.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
armyslpbaby
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:27 AM
Congrats! Im 28 weeks expecting my 1st too. There is a Feb 2013 due date group here on cm, join us!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chamelinmom
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Congratulations, dh and i had our first when i just turned 19, we are now having our 5th. It took a lot of struggles but totally worth it. I can tell you one main thing a lot of newer moms learn(especally newer moms)a lot of time friends dont stick around after the baby is born, they kind of go their own way. Dont be surprised if they do...good luck mama

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured