Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IM SCAREDDDD D:

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 6:26 PM
  • 64 Replies

Hello my name is Brooke, im new here. Im scared because i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. He did admit that he was cumming several times but it was to late he was all the way in and cummed. He did that three times. Yes we want a baby. But its been three days since we had sex. Which my last period ended on April 6th and we had sex april 15th. Its been three days since we had sex and my tummy is hurting. i have gas. im tired. i feel like im going to throw up but i havent its like someone punched me in the stomach but nothing happened.. my head is hurting and i just dont feel good. I know its waaaay to soon but is it even possible for my body to be in processing of creating a baby? and the egg entering my wall to start forming? Does that give u symtoms.. It would be amazing if someone helped!! im so confused and lost!!!!

-Brooke

by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Apr. 17, 2012 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this

If the egg and sperm met, it wouldn't have implanted yet. So you wouldn't be feeling symptoms yet if you are pregnant. You are probably getting all worked up and that's causing the symptoms. Give it a few weeks and take a test if you still think you might be pregnant.

brookiebear94
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 6:32 PM

Cant sperm last 5 days before they start to die? We been trying for awhile and im just nervous. I heard your stomache can feel like someones punching it when the egg is in process of entering the wall. Is that true?

TTC2Long
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 6:32 PM
2 moms liked this
I think you probably have a bug, not a baby (yet). It takes 7-10 days for a fertilized egg to implant, so even if an egg got fertilized, your body doesn't know it yet.

Now, you need to stop having unprotected sex with your bf. Pull n pray is not a birth control method, ESPECIALLY if the guy doesn't have enough self control to do the pull part. Sex is designed to result in babies, so get yourself some actual birth control and USE it! Also, read up on the reproductive process so you know how it all works.

You'll have to wait until your next period to see if you miss and take a test at that point. Any test you take sooner may or may not be accurate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brookiebear94
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 6:34 PM

we wanted to have a baby.

TTC2Long
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 6:35 PM
Wait, are you trying or NOT trying to get pregnant? To answer your question, some women feel a little period-like cramping and may spot a little, but punched in the stomach? I would stop listening to your hs friends and read up on it yourself.

Quoting brookiebear94:

Cant sperm last 5 days before they start to die? We been trying for awhile and im just nervous. I heard your stomache can feel like someones punching it when the egg is in process of entering the wall. Is that true?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momto1ryen
by Lindsey on Apr. 17, 2012 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm confused. Why are you scared and worried if your trying to have a baby?

Quoting brookiebear94:

we wanted to have a baby.

TTC2Long
by Gold Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 12:13 AM
4 moms liked this
Troll.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamalove619
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 12:42 AM
4 moms liked this
I would imagine your in your teens. Stop trying for a baby. Your bf probably won't love you in 6 months.. It hardly ever lasts. Get birthcontrol and condoms. No since in adding to the amount of people on welfare.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reubchels
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 12:48 AM
this

Quoting mamalove619:

I would imagine your in your teens. Stop trying for a baby. Your bf probably won't love you in 6 months.. It hardly ever lasts. Get birthcontrol and condoms. No since in adding to the amount of people on welfare.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Taylor.gibson74
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree honestly by your post your way to uneducated to have a baby.I was a young mother at 16 but I at least knew how the whole reproduction situation worked.don't just have a baby with anyone me and my s/o have been together for over 3 years and we love each other the way you described your sexual encounter makes me thing your around 15 don't do it!

Quoting mamalove619:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured